« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

I figured how to use this.

Suffer to read, I need to pee.

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

The most obvious way for me is by reading the news, but I'm not sure that this would be a great option.

The other obvious option is to just read about things you don't like. I think that is probably more likely.

So I'll just say this, and that I don't really care about reading the press, I don't care if the press is going to write about the news and I'm sure the public would probably like to hear about the press.

But that is a lot to ask. And if you want to read it in a different format or have more control over it, you might as well read it as well. I'll leave it there.

So I'll say this, and that you should definitely check it out, but if not, you should definitely try reading a lot of news stories, especially if it's not about a particular topic. And if it's about a specific topic, you can also check that out.

I've seen some news articles about the new "Starbucks" policy. I think the policy is really interesting to me because you could say it has some kind of "anti-consumerism." It doesn't seem to be that. It seems to focus on the fact that there is some sort of "anti-consumerism" about the Starbucks brand. It doesn't mention the Starbucks brand.

But the thing about that is it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the "anti-consumerist." I think the Starbucks policy has a lot of potential to be about anti-consumerism, which means it has a lot of potential. It's a little bit more like "You can have your own brand" and "You have your own coffee." It doesn't seem to be that, because it seems more like "You don't have your own Starbucks" or something.

But that's not the case with this. It's about a different sort of consumer, and it's very similar.

So it's a different kind of "Anti-Consumerism" than what the "Starbucks policy does. It does not focus specifically on anti-consumerism, it does focus specifically on consumer-driven change." It does seem a little bit like a "consumer-focused change" or a little bit like a "Star

Report Reply

Reply by Kennith :3

posted

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE wat? ;w;

Report Reply