« Back to the Game Development Group Forum

Tell us about your current project!

Have a project you're currently working on?
Share it with us!
Whether it's a full game or just a side project, we'd love to hear about it!

Report Topic

12 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Catalystl

posted

I was working on this game called guyman. Development has been slow because of school and the fact that I'm making it without a game engine. I might finish it this summer.

If you have any feedback on it let me know. I'll give feedback on other peoples' games if they post them here.

Report Reply

Reply by k i n z

posted

Your game is super cool so far, I really dig it! I'm currently working on a point-and-click adventure game called Galactic Groan. I don't have a demo yet (haven't been able to work on it since my kiddo is visiting me for the summer) but I do have a webpage up for it. Hoping to have a demo out by August.

Report Reply

Reply by k i n z

posted

Your game looks really cool! I'd love to try Booster out once you get something ready :)

Report Reply

Reply by MR JERRY

posted

Just some interactive fiction attempt here lol

but I did the soundtrack to:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/893680/Project_Warlock/

That's really all I got to say...

really getting into the interactive fiction thing though. maybe the story can become a more entertaining piece of fps someday.

Report Reply

Reply by k i n z

posted

I looove interactive fiction, I'll have to check Project Warlock out!

Report Reply

Reply by k i n z

posted

It looks really cute! I'll have to pick it up soon :)

Report Reply

Reply by One

posted

I'm currently working on a tabletop RPG called /Vladisla/ that's built completely from the ground up! Getting really close to a beta for playtest purposes this month and so I'm pretty excited for that.

Report Reply

Reply by niaarchangel

posted

I have quite a few ideas in mind for games, but the projects I'm currently working on are both grid-based action rpgs (^v^''')

The first one is a game where you're on an overworld, with random encounters that bring you to a separate battle scene featuring a behind the player view of a grid, making use of special runes to do special attacks. The interesting parts will definitely be this system I'm brainstorming where you chain nearby runes together to do several attacks in succession. This game would focus on one character who takes on multiple enemies on screen.

The second one is a game where you have a side view of a a character who travels through an overworld. Running into enemies in the overworld brings you to a very similar-looking area to where you were, but tailored for battle scenarios. Rather than the runes of the first game, this one would have a bunch of standard attacks, probably usable based on a meter of some sort. This game would focus on handling multiple team members on the grid as opposed to just one.

Report Reply

Reply by Bel-María 晓冬

posted
updated

aaa Buddinpals looks so cute! I used Gamemaker for a while then made a project on Construct 2/3. Now I'm having fun actually learning to code with Lua and doing a game jam on Core games, if that counts. Working on a figure skating/zombie survival game?? wish me luck!

Here is my latest project I published. Hoping to reimagine it in 3D (in Core) eventually, and add more features!
https://www.construct.net/en/free-online-games/space-adventure-10873/play?via=mn

Report Reply

Reply by k i n z

posted

Awesome projects everyone!! :D Everyone's so creative I love it

Report Reply

Reply by cells

posted

Right now I'm trying to make a very simple racing game, just to get my feet wet with the whole game development process! So far it's been pretty good, but I've hit a road block that's kinda slowed my progress. I'll be sure to get back on the grind soon enough though!

Report Reply

Reply by R74n

posted

i'm working on Sandboxels! :D

its a browser game: https://sandboxels.r74n.com/

Report Reply