« Back to the Star Trekkers Forum

Favorite Captain?

Gotta start off with the obligatory question about who everyone's favorite captain is. 

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Stewie

posted
updated

I'm pretty basic and would go with Picard. I am though a big fan of Anson Mount as Pike and am really interested in the Strange New Worlds spin-off.

Report Reply

Reply by Magnamoeba

posted

Janeway! I love all the captains but Janeway's sheer badassery is second to none imo. She pretty much epitomizes strong, fearless leadership to me

Report Reply

Reply by badwolf

posted

Picard since I feel so familiar with him, my Dad watched alot of Star trek on TV when I was young.

Report Reply

Reply by Clone

posted

I'm torn between Picard and Sisko...
I guess picard since he's the most likeable, but overall Sisko has the most depth which I like. idk I can't explain it well lol

Report Reply

Reply by J4YC33

posted

Picard is the captain I grew up with. 

I'm also ready for the hate: but Lorca did a pretty OK job. 

Report Reply

Reply by unrestedjade

posted

There aren't any captains I DISlike, but Sisko is head and shoulders my favorite. He's an awesome dad, he has a cool beard, and he's juggling two full-time jobs as a Starfleet captain AND as an alien messiah. Man's got it all.

Report Reply

Reply by Kee ♥

posted

definitely sisko - i like that he doesn't take anyone's crap while simultaneously not being a total tightass with his crew. though janeway was my favourite for a while and i had a huge crush on her

Report Reply

Reply by V.J. Phoenix

posted

I liked Sisko, mainly for the journey he had. A man who tragically lost his wife taking a position that no one wanted. And a person who we were introduced to as a Commander to when he finally did get promoted to Captain, we celebrated with him. He has compassion and loyalty towards his crew even when a couple of them did betray him, Shows he has the strength to make the very tough decisions and will take no shit when pushed. I mean how many other Captains punched a Q? LOL

Report Reply

Reply by Data

posted

This one's a no-brainerben sisko from deep space nine

Report Reply