posted

Forum: 420HEY Group

Story time. Go.

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Honey NoBunz

posted

I wish I had a cool story to share. My life is pretty boring.

Everything I do IO do it high so its really just my norm.
Medical life.

Report Reply

Reply by Laura Grey

posted

I believe I was 17 at the time. I smoked out of a “steamroller” for the first time. I vaguely remember sitting outside of my grandmothers house at 3AM with my aunt sitting in a pile of snow. My aunt however claims it was like 10PM and I was sitting on the swing. 

We still argue about it. 

Report Reply

Reply by sterling

posted
updated

I was around 8 years old or so when I first got high. My big brother was blowing smoke in my face and later a big ole smile plastered on my face while i had a big bowl of lucky charms while watching cartoons.

Another time I got high was middle school. Got faded with my brothers and cousins and hours later after returning home my grandmother found me under the bed asleep while hugging the broom.

Report Reply

Reply by Max

posted

Omg. Have I got a story. 

So, I'm one of the many people fortunate enough to have to take antidepressants. I take two, and one is in an XL dose. Needless to say, I have to be careful about my consumption because of this.

Learned this the hard way when I took ~15 hits off my then GF's pen for around 6 seconds each hit. I was higher than the furthest planet in our solar system, and as it turns out, I was experiencing serotonin syndrome. I did as any stoner would do when realizing they're on a bad trip and simply tried to enjoy the good bits. 

This resulted in me thinking I could talk to her cat, a chubby orange tabby, and that he could see my soul. I was talking to him in god knows what language! 

My girlfriend, knowing I was having a terrible time, tried to lighten the mood. She grabbed a nerf gun and pointed it at me and I absolutely freaked out, fully convinced she was holding an actual gun. I was so far gone lol.

Many other hilarious and illogical moments ensued, but I can't remember all of them for obvious reasons. 

Moral of the story, if you take SSRIs, be careful with your dosage!! I very nearly ended up in the ER, but was lucky enough to come out of the experience with some very funny (and embarrassing) stories B)

Report Reply