« Back to the Satanism Forum

Welcome to the Spacehey Satanism gorup

With the rollout of the groups feature on Spacehey, I noticed that there hadn't been a group opened up for Satanism.  Rather than leave it for someone more opportunistic or ill-informed to create this group, I just decided to go ahead and do it.  The admins are all exceptionally knowledgeable with extensive backgrounds in the religion.  

We don not require that you all like each other, naturally, but do expect to keep things above-board.  I won't speak for all the admins, but topics that are obviously asinine (things like joining the Illuminati and whatnot) I plan to nuke on sight.

As stated in the description, this group is dedicated to Satanism as it was codified as a religion in The Satanic Bible.  Your pet political causes are just that: your pet causes.  The official stance is that Satanism is apolitical and sanctions no particular political view (with a few obvious exclusions where notions of supremacy based on superficial characteristics are a central theme), leaving that to the individual to decide for themselves.  So you will likely encounter individuals with radically different ideas about the application of the religion in their lives.  That's kind of the nature of the beast, if you will.

So, I'd like to apologize for the wall of text to break the seal on this group, but I just wanted to at least try to get this off on a good foot.  All that being said please enjoy yourselves and please kink responsibly.

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Rick Powell

posted

Good to be here. I am not frequent on Spacehey, but will check in more often.  HS!

Report Reply