« Religion and Philosophy Forum

Any other Buddhist or just spiritual people in general here?

Just wondering was all 

Report Topic

35 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Baela

posted

Heyyy. I'm always trying to learn more, discuss and implement spiritual practices. 

Report Reply

Reply by Davvers

posted

Si! I'm always down to learn more of the esoteric and occult. Symbols are everywhere.

Report Reply

Reply by 𝒯ℴ𝒹𝒹 ℳℴ𝓃𝓈𝓉ℯ𝓇

posted

Hi!

I lean more towards the Eastern for sure. Mainly buddhism :) 

Report Reply

Reply by X

posted

I’m definitely not Buddhist, but I am spiritual. I don’t claim one specific religion or practice within any guidelines. 

Report Reply

Reply by Audrey

posted

I study new thought and read books written by metaphysics teachers. :)

Report Reply

Reply by memory ♡

posted

*eye emoji* hiiii. 

Report Reply

Reply by Steez

posted

Yep! My "religion" could mostly be described as Buddhist but I definitely feel more spiritual than anything.

Report Reply

Reply by Julia*5D*

posted

Yes!  I'm a practicing Nichiren Buddhist. 
I chant "Nam Myoho Renge Kyo" and study the Lotus Sutra. 

I'm also a Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique (QHHT) practitioner, and I find Buddhist philosophy relates directly to what I find working with clients in trance states. What some people call "past lives" or "reincarnation" can often be accessed and expanded upon.  I was even able to speak directly with my own "Buddha Nature" during a session of my own!  Here is an excerpt: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHhoh8WEOQs

What types of meditation to you all practice, and what philosophies are dearest to you? - Julia 
No photo description available.

Report Reply

Reply by Cesar

posted

hey everyone, buddhist (check spelling?) in california here. just wanted to say hi. i'm new to this spacehey site. i meditate daily, mostly alone but use to go to centers here. 

Report Reply

Reply by Garold

posted

Reply by Prangboy

posted

I’d really recommend Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance for any of you wanting to explore Eastern thought applied to Western turmoil and spiritual quandaries, it really changed the way I thought and felt in general.

Report Reply

Reply by Unknown Philosopher

posted

Not a Buddist, but into alot of esoteric tradition

Report Reply

Reply by Brad Apple

posted

Much of my current philosophy was heavily shaped by Buddhist teachings. In college, I studied Comparative Religion and I really identified with Hinduism and other Eastern teachings as well. Lots of wisdom contained therein! :-)

Report Reply

My spirituality is Trinity based but I have chucked all the labels because I don't really fit in anywhere. I incorporate some eastern practice along with western charismatic (not pentacostal) practices and philosophies. I've learned a lot from Buddhist philosophy. Currently I'm digging into my Celtic roots. I just think spirituality is interesting!👍👍

Report Reply

Reply by Snow

posted
updated

Following the path of Druidry. Currently working through the bardic grade from the Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids. I like the openness and nature qualities of Druidry. It can stand alone as its own path and/or can be interconnected with multiple. Recently been looking into sophrology. 💛💚

Report Reply

Reply by Cashlin

posted

I've read some buddhist, daoist, and hindu books and I think the spirituality there has good values and perspectives and is easy to grasp. I wouldn't say I have ever been much of a daily practice kind of person but I think something like daily meditation would be really helpful and healthy 

Report Reply

Reply by KaYnE

posted

Modern Taoist Sage right here lol

Report Reply

Reply by Antonio Smith

posted

I'm a Baha’i!

Most people don't know what that is but here are some key things. 

Progressive revelation, independent investigation of truth, unity (of men and women, science and religion, all the religions, all races, and all nations)

Report Reply

Reply by CROWN

posted

Reply by ItssTAYMUNYY

posted

Reply by Mya

posted

i’m hindu and very spiritual <3

Report Reply

Reply by mina ☆

posted

me! im a converted Buddhist though, and im trying to learn as much as i can about the religion. any help?

Report Reply

Reply by Eternal Soul ☯

posted

hi love im spiritual, glad to see someone else on my consciousness level hehe 

Report Reply

Reply by traxhm33mz

posted

am a Hindu

Report Reply

Reply by Girl_With_A_Suitcase

posted

Hey, spiritualist here! 

I follow and practice new age/esoteric/eastern philosophy :)

Report Reply

Reply by antónia <3

posted

learning about spirituality changed my relationship with the world <3 my practice draws from a lot of different traditions but ive been really interested in joining a buddhist group and am trying to get in the habit of meditation through mindfulness and mantras

Report Reply

Reply by KadenPaulStewart

posted

In 2022 I read Shantideva's The Way of The Bodhisattva and became obsessed (aint that ironic) with the codependency between reality and mind. Though I don't live like any monk I call myself a Buddhist because it is what I believe to be the absolute truth. From texas

Report Reply

Reply by musashi

posted

planning to take 8 precepts at my local temple soon, learning all the time 

Report Reply

Reply by Ginny M. Jones

posted

Hello!  I'm new here, not sure how I would label myself. Suffice it to say, if I learn it and it resonates with me, I adopt it. However the base of my beliefs is that I AM God Within. I love learning and sharing information, opinions, views, practices, and just generally speaking our "truths".  I would like to extend an open invitation to view my profile and if you see anything of interest, or would like to walk beside me for a moment on my path while introducing me to yours, I'm searching for like minded friends.  Thank you!

Report Reply

Reply by EarlBub<3

posted

Not too sure, I'm open to almost anything, I'm spiritual yet also fine with being nothing.

I do hold spiritual morals and enjoy the positive outlook it can give me. 

Report Reply

Reply by 佐条 sajou

posted

yooyooooo i'm a buddhist :)

Report Reply

Reply by Cosmoпатя

posted

I personally believe in nonduality (which I think is spiritual?) but I’m quite new so idk much, but I’ve been reading a lot of helpful posts on tumblr abt it. I originally looked into it because it’s “manifestation” but I’m realising that’s not the goal and “manifestation” is just a by product of you acknowledging who you are which is everything. I’m currently reading through 4dbarbie’s posts (the backup ones) and it’s helping quite a bit to familiarise me with it. ^ - ^

Report Reply

Reply by Aevisia

posted
updated

Not Buddhist, but spiritual non-religious. :) I think all paths have pieces of truth and wisdom we can learn from. It's nice to meet you!

Report Reply

Reply by 𓆩v𓆪 ๋࣭ ⭑♡♱

posted

I am Buddhist and super spiritual. 

Report Reply

Reply by astral plane

posted

I'm not buddhist, but I'm very fond of buddhism and it has been a source of inspiration on my art along the years.

I have a buddhist altar, but I only practice meditation.

Report Reply