« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

Make up artists or lovers!

Hi I like this idea because I always wanna talk about make up brands and products and make up looks! Anything make up related you wanna say you can say it here girlllllll ^o^

Report Topic

38 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by X

posted

Hello! I could talk for days about makeup and am always looking for more people to talk about it with. Recently I kinda went overboard spending on it because I felt sad.

Report Reply

Reply by X

posted

Oh my gosh I so agree with the Huda Beauty products being amazing. The faux filter foundation is definitely for more oily skin, so I have to really prep my face but godddd does it last forever.ย 

I recently got Becca Cosmetic highlighters too and those have been SHIMMERY AF. Also the tart Amazonian bronzer. But because I wear a mask everywhere I havenโ€™t had much opportunity to use my new makeup.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by Amanda๐Ÿ’‹

posted

Hello fellow makeup loving friends! Makeup artist from Minneapolis here but will be moving to LA at the end of the month. Love talking tips and tricks

Report Reply

Man I feel upped on my own forum lol. I love make up but I haven't invested in it near as much as most people and I actually don't wear it that often. Currently waiting on my first ever colourpop order which is the peach and lilac palettes and a liquid lippie. Im a lipstick addict cuz I have the lips for it and if If I had more money id spend so much on lip products!

Report Reply

Reply by Caz

posted

I love makeup so much! I used to do more looks all the time and I just don't as often anymore, but I'm planning to change that all over again in 2021 ^-^

Report Reply

Reply by Carly

posted

I can talk about makeup for days , love learning new things tooย 

Report Reply

Reply by XxpaigerawrxX

posted

I've JUST started buying better make-up brands because I was so cheap. I will gladly take any recommendations or any tips people have! I want to get better at doing it. :)

Report Reply

Reply by Cholitta

posted

Omg yessssss I canโ€™t wait to Kiki๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’—

Report Reply

Just got my 2 palettes and liquid lippie from colourpop and man are they good! I can't wait to use it all! (I got Baby Got Peach and Lilac You A Lot)

Report Reply

Reply by Destiny (:

posted

My newest hobby. Haha, I want to try HUDA so bad! It's expensive for me maybe as a gift to selfโš–๏ธ

Report Reply

Reply by hrh eliott!

posted

Anyone found lockdown has made them more experimental with makeup? Now I'm just using it as a hobby or to cheer up my partner (they're struggling but they like it when I get creative and they find my silly looks funny and cute) and it's just like okay, I'm going to paint this bit of my face green, apply glitter here and here and put black lipstick on my top lip but not the bottom one.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by Laura Genevieve

posted

Just recently bought a couple of the new animal crossing palettes from colourpop and I'm so excited!! I love learning more about makeup and I waste so much money on it haha

Report Reply

Reply by freedlist

posted

Makeup = Life

Current favs areย 
Danessa Myricks, Beauty Bakerie, Graftobian, Mehron, Kevyn Aucoin, Laura Mercier, Kimchi Chic, By Terry, Nabla, Kaja, also tons of Elf and ColourPop.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by โœฟblush puppy

posted

yaasssss โœจ glitter has essentially attached itself it my soul at this point.

currently looking to minimize single-use products/tools like q-tips, does anyone have any pointers?

Report Reply

Reply by Mistress66_69d

posted

Itโ€™s so nice to see people who would probably enable or anti haul my makeup spending.

Report Reply

Reply by Mistress66_69d

posted

Itโ€™s so nice to see people who would probably enable or anti haul my makeup spending.

Report Reply

Reply by Chaddy

posted
updated

Hello i'm a guy.
And i love using makeup to change my face's shape and whole aesthetic. My makeup routine is basically white foundation with black or grey contour, black or red smudgy eyeshadow and without brows.

Report Reply

Reply by Chaddy

posted

My favorite product is revolution cut crease canva halo white, that shit is so perfect even if i use it for eveeything except to cut the crease but yeah XD
Tbh revolution products are underrated, theyre actually good

Report Reply

Reply by Evermoree

posted

Yesssss, I can talk about makeup all day long

Report Reply

Reply by Ven Perp

posted

Hi, everyone! I'm more-or-less an enthusiastic noob when it comes to makeup, so I'm trying to absorb knowledge anywhere I can get it! I'm still figuring out exactly what products I like, but I recently got a NYX eyeliner pen that's basically like a uniball pen for your eye. Fantastic! And I learned that a "pigment palette" is basically just code for "this has been officially proven safe in the EU but not in the US". Add me if you want, my other obsessions are music, and philosophy.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by Churi

posted

I've always liked makeup, but never got really into it until relatively recently. of course I get really into it when it's pandemic times, in which I wear a mask... and rarely leave my house. :'( I do my makeup at least once a week, on therapy days... lol I video chat with my therapist, so... why not.
anyway, as far as things go, I don't really have favorite brands... but most of my makeup is from CANMAKE, NYX, or Hard Candy.

Report Reply

Reply by Kristen

posted

iโ€™m loving nyx products theyre very pigmented on me :) also the balm cosmetics is good too iโ€™ve gotten them in a subscription box. i donโ€™t know much about makeup but i like doing it anywayย 

Report Reply

Reply by andromeda

posted

hii i just started doing more fun makeup and i've recently been in love with bold graphic eyeliner, overlined/shaded lips, and those hella thin plucked brows,, is there anything i should try out?ย 

Report Reply

Reply by Tess

posted

I'm a makeup artist and I love makeup so much. I feel like every time I get ready I tell myself im going to do more of a "natural" look but it always ends up crazy and extra as fuck lmao looks good thoughย 

Report Reply

Reply by Cynthia Tamez Thorpe

posted

I'm obsessed with Skincare and Makeup here

Report Reply

Reply by Mammielee

posted

yes I love makeup too. Its addicting to say the lease. I cant never go into a store without going to the makeupย  isle first so if anyone can add me as a friend i would love that.

Report Reply

I really wish I wore make up more but its hard to find the motivation if im not going out somewhere bigger especially because I have very cystic acne prone skin. It always has to be work the break outs to me :((

Report Reply

Reply by Ashli Vixen

posted

I would like to know what brand of make-up is you all's favorite-I love Smashbox, Urban Decay, Rimmel and the classic Cover Girl...I love eye makeup and lipstick the best of all...Blue eyeliner makes my green eyes pop...

Report Reply

Reply by cerise

posted

ย recently started doing make up again, it brings me sm joy lol

Report Reply

Reply by jo

posted

omg hey i could talk for dayyysss about make up theres so much to discussย 

Report Reply

Reply by emily

posted

Omg does anyone have any primer recommendations for oily skin??ย 

Report Reply

Reply by Nora Lee

posted
updated

Hello, I am from Maryland and would like to make friends to talk about makeup! Also i'm very new to spacehey

Report Reply

New holy grail product: Elf camo concealer. Most days I don't wear make up but my eyes are really dark so for my job and days out I just blend a bit out all round my eyes with my finger and it brightens me up naturally and just looks flawless. Highly recommend.

Report Reply

Reply by Peachmilktea

posted

One of my holy grail foundations is the Nars natural radiant foundation. Not only, does it wear beautifully throughout the day itโ€™s full coverage ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ

Report Reply

im obsessed w trying new graphic liner looks!!! any inspo appreciated

Report Reply

Reply by Cat <3

posted

OMG! this is my kinda party lol. I love doing makeup sm and ppl tell me all the time that I should be a makeup artist but I have other plans in life unfortunately. I think I might start doing it as a side hustle or smth. :) If anyone needs makeup tips or product recommendations lmk!!

Report Reply

Reply by Med

posted

Hello! I was wondering if maybe someone would be able to help, Iโ€™m allergic to alcohol, and I would like to know is anyone knows brands that donโ€™t use alcohol on their products?ย 

Report Reply