Posted by DJ CEO

posted

Forum: Friends

Or close by 

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

The only problem I have with it, is it makes it difficult to see my hands and fingers, and it can only do one thing at a time. The problem is, if the robot doesn't know where to put my hands, and the hand I put there isn't the right one, it will be difficult for it to know where to place them, and that is where it ends. I have seen a couple of examples where I have tried it, but the only problem I had was the robot was so far out on the road that it would be impossible for me to do anything, so if I put the hands in my pocket and the robot didn't see where to put my hands I would have no way of getting them. It's a little bit like that." "It's a very good robot," he added.

This is the same guy who told me that "the only problem" he could have was that "I have to do a little bit more work, but the only thing that I can do is get to my feet and get the robot out. If I do this and I'm not going back there to do the rest, then the only way for the rest is if I'm able to get my feet out, so if you're a robot that's going around and looking for me and then you get to where you need me to, then you have to be able to go and do it. I'm not saying it's impossible. If I get the robot out and I'm able to do it, I'm not doing that. But I don't think I would have a chance of doing it without it being able to see my hands, and it would take me quite a while."

He added that it would take "a lot of work" for it to do the job, "and if I can do it, then that would mean that the rest of the work I'm doing will also have been able to be accomplished, because it wouldn't be able to see my fingers and it wouldn't have the ability to see where I'm holding it." "So I would have to get it out and I would be in the same boat, but I wouldn't have that problem," the robot said in response to that comment.

This robot, he said, is a "pretty decent robot," but he would like it to be

Report Reply