« Back to the Foreign Language Learners Forum

Introductions!

Posted by SPR1NKL3Z DA SC3N3 K1D

posted
updated

Forum: Foreign Language Learners Group

== EDITED INTRO ==

hiii!! i'm kaelin and use he / they / it pronouns + neos!! im currently focusing on learning japanese and finnish!! i started learning others (norwegian, russian, french, italian...lol ^^;) but im pausing those for now so im not learning a bunch at once :') my native language is english!!

Report Topic

18 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Buraiden Gai

posted

im also learning japanese! how's it going for you so far?

Report Reply

Reply by SPR1NKL3Z DA SC3N3 K1D

posted

Rlly good! :) I'm taking Japanese classes at mah school (I had the class for 1st trimester and I'll have it a 2nd time next trimester) and so far we learned all the hiragana and katakana, how to use は ('wa')、も、を、に、です、ですか、ます、ました、 ません、ませんでした、ませんか、how to use the particles and verb endings in sentences (and how to put one together), and some words and phrases :) I've also been using duolingo to practice some ^0^ (this izz mah first time taking the class btw so yeaa ;w;)

Report Reply

Reply by Buraiden Gai

posted

thats awesome! ive done a lot of studying on my own through a lot of various sources, ironically it gives me a solid grip on a lot of kanji or obscure subjects but my basic grammar isn't great. i've never taken a proper class but i hope to soon, best of luck with yours!

Report Reply

Reply by despi

posted

Hi! I'm Despi, currently learning Deutsch, but I also want to learn Russian. My first language is Spanish, glad to meet you :D

Report Reply

Reply by Signum

posted

* greetings !! i go by both drifter and chara . im currently teaching myself japanese , and thinking about taking up korean . my first language is english

Report Reply

Reply by Niv116

posted

Hello! I go by Niv, I am currently learning German. My first language is English.

Report Reply

third german learner here :D

Report Reply

Reply by ☾★Luna★☽

posted

Hi I'm Luna and I'm mainly focusing on learning Italian. I learned it bc I'm Italian-American and wanna learn more about my heritage

English is my first language

Report Reply

Reply by jess

posted

hi i'm jess and i'm learning japanese and russian!! not sure why i decided to focus on 2 of the hardest languages but they're both so pretty. i also wanna learn ASL! i speak a little bit of french from school and english is my first language.

Report Reply

Reply by Tommy Frazier

posted
updated

Hello, my name is Tommy and I am Dutch language. I want to go to Netherlands for further studies and that is why I want to learn that language. Dutch is really very hard to learn but I am trying my best to learn that language. I am watching YouTube channels to learn and also search online regarding Dutch language. Recently, I was looking for the information online regarding Dutch language and found about figurative language from this source. Now, I also want to learn figurative language.

Report Reply

Reply by Richard F

posted

Hello there, I'm Richard, I can speak English and Spanish and I'm currently trying to learn Japanese.

Report Reply

Reply by Jay

posted

I'm jay and im learning asl and japanese rn!! does anyone have any helpful resources for learning languages? currently looking for some rn :>

Report Reply

Reply by isobel

posted

hi im isobel im learning chinese lol

Report Reply

Reply by Rosario Justice

posted

Hey im rosario. my first language is english and i want to  know enough spanish to pass a seal of biliteracy test 

Report Reply

Reply by xX_StErKsAuS_Xx

posted
updated

hey fellas, i been learning arabic for the past 4 years and now i started learning norwegian

edit; i also understand spanish cuz im brazilian

Report Reply

Reply by FRESKITO

posted

hello >.> native language is spanish(mexico) but am studying german and would like to learn russian and continue with mandarin

Report Reply

Reply by stxr_gxrl

posted

Hi, I just go by star online (she/he), and I am trying to learn German to connect to my German friends better and to just expand my knowledge generally :)

Report Reply

Reply by www.eden.com

posted

i'm eden! i use it/neos. i'm learning spanish, filipino/tagalog, and japanese ^^ my native language is english!

Report Reply