« Back to the Paranormal Stuff Forum

Nazi conspiracies, secrets, etc

So off the top of my head there is a lot of talk circulating around the Nazis involving advanced anti gravity technology flying saucers. The vrill society (beautiful ladies with long hair with enhanced psychic abilities and esoteric knowledge.) Hitler's strong interest in the occult and ancient Egypt. Project paperclip in which Nazi scientists were integrated into the us government projects and NASA. Also there is speculation about secret Nazi bases still currently under the surface of Antarctica. Weird genetic experiments involving human/animal hybrids. Even a connection to the Reptilian alien race. What are everyone's thoughts on this subject? 

Report Topic

25 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Jack Raven

posted

This is one of my researched topics of all time. I find it facinating that this orginized government was so into the mystical, magical, and fantastic. Like, himler tried like hell to find the ACTUAL holy grail… also, hitler speciffically sought out the spear of longinus (the spear that was stabbed into Jesus on the cross to make sure he was dead)

Effin crazy stuff

Report Reply

Reply by Lyrian Space Frequencies

posted

Now whether or not Hitler escaped I have no idea. I will say that it sure would make a great place to hide something. I do believe there is something there but I'm not sure if it is a Nazi base or not. There is the report from Admiral Byrd about flying over the opening to inner Earth in Antarctica. There is some pretty compelling evidence that supports that theory in this video:

Report Reply

posted

Jack, Oh yeah he was way into ancient history and finding those legendary sacred objects. He definitely possessed some esoteric knowledge for sure. Really crazy to wrap your mind around all that he was involved in.

Report Reply

Reply by bohreage

posted

Ok, here's something you people could sink your teeth into. Alternatively, feel free to say I'm way too gullible lol

Let's see if I can get straight to the point without taking too many side roads. Basically,  a person who lives in my hometown once told me he'd gotten in touch with this man who was one of the butlers at this super secret villa lost in the Argentinian mountains where Hitlers and some of the higher-rank party members resided after fleeting from Europe. This guy would disappear like 6 months a year. He was even shown this photo that had been taken during X-mas holidays some time in the 60s- everyone was posing in higher uniform there. Hitler was no exception.

Report Reply

posted

I've heard of similar accounts. I don't rule out the possibility and it wouldn't surprise me if it were true. Thank you sharing that story.

Report Reply

Reply by bohreage

posted

Me neither. This person has been married to a Brazilian woman for 20 years more or less, hence flying down to Brazil every two/three years. In order to give more context to my previous comment, he also said he'd once overheard two old folks having a conversation in German and dismissed one another with a strange gesture that resembled that of the infamous Nazi salute.

Report Reply

Reply by Cherry

posted

Imo, (lots of history channel conspiracy theories) Hitler went to south America, and if he didnt, the nazis definitely did... As far as Antarctica, I think that's where the aliens are hiding in middle earth like caverns... but I have a lot if theories that can conflict but looked at individually could each be possible...

Report Reply

posted

Thank you Cherry. I find this plausible. I've heard a lot about Hitler escaping. I mean there was project paperclip so it doesn't seem that far fetched to me. I definitely believe in hollow Earth and some strange things are going on with Antarctica.

Report Reply

Reply by Werx(716)

posted

It's been said before, and I'm starting to believe it, "The Nazi's didn't lose WWII, the Germans did". When I look back at the Nuremberg trials and how few were actually sentenced, I scratch my head. The technology the Nazi's had ( or was about to be a reality ) was daunting. So, the US and Soviets grabbed all the scientists, 177 went on trial in Nuremberg, makes me curious how many ended up in Argentina and Antartica. Those peeps were into everything!

Report Reply

posted

Yes. Sounds possible to me with project paperclip and so forth. I think it's likely the official story is a fabrication. I feel like they were too powerful to just roll over and surrender. I think it should be obvious that the governments love to hide the truth to suit their own best interests.

Report Reply

Reply by Kylie

posted

I remember hearing that the Nazis believed that the earth was hollow and we lived inside of it, and the universe was what took up the space in the middle, so with this logic they tried to spy on France using telescopes pointed at a certain angle, which of course didn't work.

This story is kinda one of the reasons I feel like the Nazis were conspiracy theorists on a similar level to Q, which is why you hear about the weird experiments that they tried which the science behind it made no sense too.

Also, a lesser known fact is that Hitler did suffer from post-encephalitic Parkinson's disease, which can cause halutionations and delusions, so the bases behind a lot of the theories the Nazis had could have come from Hitler's delusions, which is also why I take a lot of Nazi party theories with the smallest grain of salt.

Report Reply

posted
updated

Well I believe that the Earth is hollow and there are books and videos that point to evidence of this but I don't know where that "we live inside it" part comes from. You can read about American Admiral Byrd who put his reputation on the line to report what he witnessed flying over the south pole. Some people will maintain that is just a conspiracy theory but I think it's important to keep an open mind to such things. There are theories about how there is a Nazi base down there though.

I'm not affiliated with either but I'd rather not get into the Q vs Nazi comparison as that can potentially lead down an ugly politically polarized mud slinging contest which is not what this forum is about.

Report Reply

Reply by Kylie

posted
updated

Yeah I try to keep an open mind about a lot of things, and I really don't wanna cause a whole mud sling of Q and Nazi comparisons either. I feel like when I posted the last bulletin I was more trying to make a point of how a lot of human behaviors repeat throughout history rather than compare the two groups.

As for the inverted earth theory I have a link here which talks more about it and this quote I pulled out of the same article for the tl;dr crowd
"Because they suspected that our surface is on the interior of a concave Earth, Hitler sent an expedition, including Dr. Heinz Fischer and powerful telescopic cameras, to the Baltic island of Rugen to spy on the British fleet. Fischer did so not by aiming his cameras across the waters, but by pointing them up to peer across the atmosphere to the Atlantic Ocean. The expedition was a failure, of course. Fischer's cameras saw nothing but sky, and the British fleet remained safe."

Report Reply

Reply by Gloomy

posted

The best thing ive ever read that connects all these topics (and more) is that it's all related to people thinking they're descendants of nephilim. a lot of ancient societies believed that there were fallen angels and their part-human descendants. they based a lot of their social structures off this belief. it has a lot to do with tablets of thoth, satanism's creation after exploring egypt, pillars of lamech, etc.

Report Reply

posted

I've heard of that theory before. Perhaps there's some truth in it. 

Report Reply

posted

Wow that's crazy but it doesn't surprise me at all! With how corrupt the healthcare system is. A cured patient doesn't continue to make them money. 

Report Reply

Reply by Kylie

posted

I don't want to change topics from the main one too much, but I have a little to add on about chemotherapy.

When my mom was diagnosed with lung cancer around 4 years ago, she immediately started doing rounds of chemo, and it literally wasn't doing squat. Her doctors told her to stay away from marijuana completely as it wouldn't help anything because she was asking a lot about how weed helps with cancer, but it came to a point where my mom was at a 50% chance of surving the next two years (at the time) and she decided to start smoking weed again. Within 4 months of regularly smoking, her cancer shrunk down to the size of a pea and has been benign for the past two years. 
If anyone reading this ever gets diagnosed with cancer, you should look into other treatments to do with chemo, or instead of chemo, because I'm kinda convinced chemo alone won't do squat.

Report Reply

posted

Kylie: OMG that is amazing and I totally believe that. The damn health care system is more about profit than healing people. I don't buy it at all that they don't have cures for certain cancers and diseases...that's bullshit. I've read so many things from whistle blower doctors that state otherwise. Such as increasing the bodies alkalinity with certain fruits like sour sop (don't quote me on that). Alternate cures like MMS ,etc.

Report Reply

Reply by Stacie Lynn Elsner

posted

I just recently lost my BFF to cancer. Once she started chemotherapy it went from regular living to cancer EVERYWHERE and zero chances of survival. Same thing happened to my grandma. I hate cancer and the doctors who make so much money off of the devastation and tradgedy! I truly believe it was created for the purpose of making things worse and for monetary gain of the very people you are supposed to trust with your life. 

Report Reply

posted

Oh my God that's horrible. Come to think of it I remember the foreman at my former job having the same thing. Chemo seemed to make things worse. 

Report Reply

Reply by Ronnie :>

posted

So this reminded me of the mkUltra projects done by the cia here now im thinking its a similar situation where russia went to space first and we tried to catch up where another country discovered something like absolutely crazy and thats why the US is trying to catch up because in the cias research and documents apparently they were trying to do experiments where human beings could go through solid objects like walls and doors why else would they do so many secret experiments?

Report Reply

Reply by scenemo.mess666

posted

i think these conspiracy theories are false and also disrespectful.

Report Reply

Reply by Catie

posted

Very interesting feed here. I too believe Hitler fled to South America and that there are things going on in Antarctica. I think claiming Hitler ended himself was something that would satisfy most people at that time. Why do you think they keep the inner earth a hidden thing? 

As far as the cancer topic, I have to agree on that as well. I was diagnosed with cancer when I was 25 and got to see firsthand how much of a business it really is. I was told chemo wasn’t an option for me. Just surgery and a radioactive treatment. They really, really push the radioactive treatment but I never felt right going thru it. My gut always screamed no. When I was still super trusting of the drs, I went in to have that treatment after 2 surgeries and for some reason my insurance was cancelled that day. I didn’t want to do it at that time but felt like the drs knew best so I tried to. I’m glad it didn’t work out. 

Also, it’s refreshing to see someone mention soursop!! I’ve read a lot of peoples experiences with it and I drink the tea too. 

Report Reply

Reply by YS168

posted

I can advise you all to read the book "The Morning of the Magicians" as well as all the work of the esotericist Miguel Serrano. They have a lot to say about Nazi mysticism.

Report Reply

Reply by ˚₊‧꒰ა Webbed fingers ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

posted
updated

i love stuff like this

There is this really cool podcast on Spotify, which im gonna link at the end, it talks abt this in some of the episodes

In some of the episodes it does talk/focus on stuff like h!tl3r, n@z!s and reptilians and some other similar/related topics

https://open.spotify.com/show/1PmE4keGf6zPlTtJ2BHpew?si=CoJCmOCSQdm7kCfRByNCKA

(I swear it isnt gore)

Report Reply