« Back to the Community Forum

What's Your Favorite Community Episode?

Alright, let's get this group started off, shall we. I want to know what your favorite episode of Community is? 

Mine is very hard to chose, because I love so many episodes. I'll go with the one episode I probably rewatch the most. Season 2, episode 9, Conspiracy Theories and Interior Design. It's always a fun time when Jeff and Annie have an adventure together for an episode, and the ending to this one is fantastic!

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by renee

posted

waaaaaaaay too hard to pick a favorite :( 

but if i had to pick just one, Contemporary American Poultry. it's the very first completely wacky and gimmicky episode, and the total descent into madness of the rest of the series wouldn't have been possible without it. it's also an underrated Abed episode, i think. 

Report Reply

Reply by TrashSanta

posted

Probably 

1. 'Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas'  
I love it when shows break their medium, and the episode got actually sad kinda. also animated cookies are really stepped up a notch in visual deliciousness

or 

2. 'Remedial Chaos Theory'
This must've been insane to write, it's just such a fun episode and i love how it was called back to so many times.

Report Reply

Reply by Serena <3

posted

I'm probably basic in saying this but, definitely the first paintball episode. It was just so much fun to watch!

Report Reply

Reply by 🖤 junie 🖤

posted

MEOW MEOW BEANZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! every time Britta stands up on the table and makes her speech to all the 2's I tear up just a little bit. Fives have lives, fours have chores, threes have fleas, twos have blues, and ones don't get a rhyme because they're garbage :)

Report Reply

Reply by hippieskippie

posted

Cooperative Polygraphy !! a perfect show case of everybody's personalities and growth (or lack of growth lol) as characters

Report Reply

Reply by presley <3

posted

Critical film studies or mixology certification but that's just from the top of my head it's so hard to choose

Report Reply

Reply by Danny :)

posted

I love so many episodes from Community but probably Remedial Chaos Theory, Fooseball and Nocturnal Vigilantism, Abeds Uncontrollable Christmas and Epidemiology!!! If I keep thinking abt episodes I’m just gonna add on more and more tbh they have so many well written awesome episodes. OMG CRITICAL FILM STUDIES TOO 

Report Reply

Reply by Danny :)

posted

I love so many episodes from Community but probably Remedial Chaos Theory, Fooseball and Nocturnal Vigilantism, Abeds Uncontrollable Christmas and Epidemiology!!! If I keep thinking abt episodes I’m just gonna add on more and more tbh they have so many well written awesome episodes. OMG CRITICAL FILM STUDIES TOO 

Report Reply