« Back to the 90s-early 2000s HipHop Reviving the Life... Forum

Why the 90s-early 2000s?

The early 2000s in my opinion has been the best era for music & culture... when society wasn't as soft as it is now these days. Back then everybody respected one another, laughing off teasing jokes some may find offensive in 2021. Nobody glued on their phone screeens, actual face to face social interactions.. I can go on much more. It was a very healthy era to live in as a teenager. Hiphop music was based into helping people to cope, motivating them to hustle and may relate to the message of a particular song in the urban hoods. Like even myself can relate to some struggles growing up in a low income minority background. Keeping it real and watching over those close to you when times are rough. I will be sharing more about the fashion lifestyle on a other blog post, on why you'd may ask "Why the oversized clothing?". It has nothing to do with coming from prison as it is publicized stereotyped as, the baggy style is heavily integrated into the 90s decade. Genuinely it WAS a real trend among everyone. I included some fire magazine covers of the 90s-early 2000s check that shi out 

Report Topic

0 Replies