« Back to the SpaceHey Forum

SpaceHey Announcements

An Needs to removed the Covid-19 Pandemic off the SpaceHey Announcements. Covid is getting really old now! 

Report Topic

18 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Frenkli

posted

It’s still viral, people are still dying from it but I agree he should put something else on there, I’m kind of getting tired of seeing it/hearing about it I already hear about it on the news everywhere/everyday I think social media should be a place to escape from everyday things/stressers  and just to chat and socialize with people.

Report Reply

Reply by Please leave a message

posted

Yep, a virus that's still affecting parts of the world is old news. I'm sorry that 174 million cases and 3.7 million deaths inconvenience you. 

Report Reply

Reply by Jason Anderson

posted
updated

Looks like An Put the stupid COVID  Announcements back on to the site again !

Report Reply

Reply by Jason Anderson

posted
updated

Reply by CitrusTree

posted

Because Covid is a serious thing that is killing a lot of people at the moment? lol

Report Reply

Reply by Jason Anderson

posted

Vaccines are killing lives 

Report Reply

Reply by CitrusTree

posted

Ah so you're one of those people. Nevermind then, not worth arguing. Have a nice day!

Report Reply

Reply by Maddy

posted

the vaccines are NOT killing people compare to more then 350,000 Americans have died from it. My brother nearly died from it because he was an ehh man until he could not breathe anymore and needed to go on O2. thank God months later he took the vaccines and doing much better from it and have a huge lesson from it. Anyone that have taken the vaccine could get COVID BUT not as severe and be on oxygen . The same thing when many would take the flue vaccine ever year because every year there are different strains and once administer can catch a cold but will not get full blown flu. You are entitle to your own opinion just like I'm entitle to take the vaccine but I will not mock anyone for not wanting to take it for what ever reason. I pray that you don't catch it and later suffer and end up in bed and think about would of, could of ,should of. I rather be safe then sorry then seeing my love ones dying from it. I  have lost numerous amount of friends due to lack of knowledge, fear and lies. then record themselves pleading for their life and many were healthy to begin with and others had diabetes etc.. I do not wish this upon anyone but this is still very serious and many more as we speak have died because of fear especially young adults. Thankfully my entire family have received it and enjoying our summer all together and continues to wear our mask among others who have refused to take it or in the stores. my choice, my life. 

Report Reply

Reply by Jason Anderson

posted

Get Vaccinated Get Blood Clots, Heart Problems, Sterilization And Death

Report Reply

Reply by 🩸Dripping Venom🩸

posted

COVID-19 (and I even recently heard on a legitimate TV NewsReport about COVID-21 also...Delta, Epsilon, Lambda; All Newer Virulent Variants) IS A VERY REAL THING GLOBALLY; NO THANKS TO SO MANY CARELESS, IRRESPONSIBLE, SELFISH, IMMATURE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE WHO ONLY INSIST ON COMPOUNDING THE PROBLEM BY INCESSANTLY UNDERMINING LEGITIMATE EMERGING SCIENCE EFFORTS TO FIGHT THIS GD THING.

#Fact.

"In The Age Of Information, Ignorance Is A Choice."  -Donny Miller 

Report Reply

posted

Reply by Please leave a message

posted
updated

I got vaccinated a few months ago, twice in fact, and I think I'm very qualified to give insight on the matter.

I'm totally dead.

Report Reply

posted
updated

I got 2 Pfizers myself months back.

I just showed up at 6pm at CrossRoads Mall and asked if they had any Last Minute Cancellations.

"Actually, I Do.", saith The Nurse...so she Booked me right then and directed me to The Long-But-Fast Line, I Got Jabbed, then Booked For The 2nd Jab.

Seeing all those THOUSANDS of Vaxxers blessedly there actually RELIEVED me because:

Report Reply

posted

posted
updated

https://forum.spacehey.com/topic?id=4670

Report Reply

Reply by They_Baby_Mama

posted

REPLACE COVID AD With What's Coming Soon To SpaceHey Ads .

Report Reply

Reply by Cory

posted

How do I get you to stop using my theme?

Report Reply

Reply by Duffin

posted

Agree completely, even now.

Report Reply