« Back to the Equestria Forum

Do you collect toys?

I mostly collect from g1/g3, but some g4 toys are neat! I mostly have plushies or minifigures from g4. I'm also liking the way the toys from g5 look but haven't gotten any yet 

Report Topic

12 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by :: trixie toxxic ::

posted

YES!!!! im starting to collect :D i dont have a big collection atm but im doing my best to get as many as i can before i need 2 build a shelf in my room lollll

right now the only older pony i have is this cute G3 named berries n cherries !!!! 

she is so pretty and colorful and i luv her so much :D
hopefully i can get my hands on more eventually :0

Report Reply

Reply by porkupine XD

posted

i dont avidly collect (UNLESS itz G1 Munchy; i want her sooo bad!) but i do buy any G3z i see while thrifting!! so far i only have 2; Peachy Pie, who wuz new in box from 2008 IN A THRIFT STORE (im still amazed by that), and a "Favorite Friendz" 2008 Pinkie Pie! whoze mane i totally fixed up. i hope i can find moar soon!

i also have the Funko Vinyl, Funko Pop, and a hard to find Hot Topic Exclusive plush of Ditzy Doo! as well as her wonderbolt brushable figurine....which is funny, cuz the wonderboltz r a buncha gatekeeperz and Ditzy couldnt ever get in cuz shez disabled -_- 

Report Reply

Reply by porkupine XD

posted
updated

OMG update: went thrifting last nite and found a G3 Favorite Friendz Rainbow Dash in great condition!!! shez so pretty and her mane was so clean and fun 2 brush :3

herez my 3 so far :3

Report Reply

Reply by mishka

posted
updated

i just got a g1 moondancer in the mail! she's my favorite g1/g4 pony so i'm so glad to finally have her on my desk/start a pony collection!

Report Reply

Reply by Kha0t1xL1nx

posted

Of course! Mainly the Funko vinyls, the BAB plushies, and the G1 ponies, along with the Kotobukiya figures if they count

Report Reply

Reply by |>ЯANCID<|

posted

I CURRENTLY HAVE ONE TOY ITZ MY DR HOOVES PLUSH :DDD

Report Reply

Reply by XxCL0WN_FUCKH3RxX

posted

YES, I want some Funko Vinyls but these are the G4 I have atm 

Report Reply

Reply by cannibalfangs

posted

i mainly collect g4 but i have a ton of g3 too! 

Report Reply

Reply by gatitopunqito

posted

i have some, the mane sin except of dash and many other ponies!

Report Reply

Reply by sunny081daze

posted

i literally have all the main 6 and Derpy in the funrise plush form (alicorn Twilight version)(rainbow power version 4 most of them)

Report Reply

Reply by Kayla

posted

I want to start collecting i have one remaining pony in my collection who was giving to me by a friend alll my other ones sadly got lost to my childhood but I do want to start collecting again anypony got tips on how???

Report Reply

Reply by mellyzz

posted
updated

i dont actively collect but i have a few g4 things from when i was younger!! (i can try 2 add images if anyone wants to see them) i have this pinkie pie figurine from mcdonalds, i have a fluttershy eraser figure thingy, i have this mini openable sugar cube corner that comes with little purple items and a pink slightly transparent pinkie but i think i lost her :(( . not rlly a toy but i have a rainbow dash hoodie ! thats all i own rn but i remember some things i USED to own !!! one of them was a princess cadence plush, another thing was these figurines from the apple family relatives, and i used to have an openable carousel boutique toy but i gave those all away

Report Reply