« Back to the 420cuties Forum

[chatterbox] Pets

Post your pets! Brag about your pets! Any kind of pet! 

Report Topic

15 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by sæbastian cadaver

posted

I have a orange and white alley cat named Merlin and a rescue corgi named Tinker ^_^

Report Reply

Reply by 🖤Trajik🖤

posted

Two dogs, Harley and Cocoa. Many cats. Spooky, Theo, Tate, Sam, Dean, Bo, Skutt, Peaches, Twinkle Toes, Nyx, Voyd. Thems my babies. 

Report Reply

Reply by mp3warrior2003

posted

i have a ornage and black cat named burnt loaf, recently we found out that burnt loaf had a different owner before us

Report Reply

Reply by Damon A.J. Vantas

posted
updated

i have a black long haired lab, his name is comet and hes currently 6 months old. he is the highlight of my day, cuz how does a person be sad when they have a dog as cute as him?

My dog

Report Reply

Reply by xXKayla KittenxX

posted

I have a female tuxedo cat named Izzy and a male black cat named Chonkies 💕

Report Reply

Reply by Boogley

posted

I have lots of animals. 5 dogs: a black lab Named Sadie, a Shepard mix named Monkey (she came with the name), a husky named Kenai, a pitbull name Opie and a chiweenie named Izzy

WAIT that's not all c:
I also have a white and spotted cat named Odetta (detta for short) and as well as a leopard Gecko named Cheech  

Report Reply

Reply by La Baybeh 🐍🐢🐀🦎

posted

So I have 4 pets in my room but 6 in all. I have a Ball Python and her name is Nagini. I have a Rat that's named Remy. I have a Crested Gecko named Roddy. I also have a pink belly slider turtle named Master Oogway. Those are my babies that stay in my room w me. Then I also have 2 Betta fish that my kids named Bloody Mario & Ian. lol My son wanted to name his fish Bloody Mary but since they males we switched it up a bit. 

Report Reply

Reply by britt444

posted
updated

oww i have 3 cats, but i live w 4 (cuz i have a gay one who invited to her bf 2 live here)

so, they're 

horus the gay one ((((he's a snowshoe<3))) he's everytime angry, really, but when hes w his lover it's so happy n friendly hehe

lil Tyrone jr the lover (((he's a black cat))) he's the boyfriend of horus ok?? :) he's so lovely, everytime he's *brrp* *brrp*

maní<3 the quiet (((she's a mixed cat))), it's rlly girly n don't like be w HUMANS >:(

Tobías Wilson Tulio the friendly old one (((he's an orange cattttt))) ow he's my first cat :( he's so cute but he's obssesed w my feet ;:/

Report Reply

Reply by ✧ 𝒱𝒾𝓍𝓍 ✧

posted

I live in a small appartment so i'm not comfortable having a lot of pets, how ever much i'd love to.

But i do have one beautiful half year old black mexican kingsnake! He's called Helios, and has the absolute cutest face, and he acts like the final braincell trying to get me to bed after smoking too fat of a blunt. He's a doofus and i love him.

Report Reply

Reply by heartbeats

posted

idk how to post pics D; but i have a chocolate lab named korra, a boxer named iggy, and a turtle named kai :) hopefully one day ill be a cat mom too lol 

Report Reply

Reply by Cupidcutietoo

posted

I currently have a 6 year old male Saint Bernard and a 2 year old female pit terrier. They're my babies.🥹

Report Reply

Reply by raf

posted

my dogs are all mixed but it's like they all have their own personalities. there's ramen, wonwon, baba, and cece in the place i'm staying in.

back at my parents' house, there's maddie, an american bully. also a cat named ashley. also some fish that have no names.

Report Reply

Reply by p!nkstungvnn

posted

I have a 7  month old Coton De Tulear/ Toy poodle named JWoww and she is litterally a perfect princess puppy. Her energy is off the charts and I take her every where i go in my juicy bag<3

Report Reply

Reply by ASTERZTEETH

posted

I have three cats :3 One is white with brown splotches (his name is Peanut), one is orange (Jasper) and the other is black (Midnight) (my sister named him) Midnight is the weirdest, most energetic, dumbest cat you will ever meet. I had to pry him from the toilet bowl because he didn't want to stop drinking the toilet water + piss cocktail from it. I love him so much <//3

Report Reply

Reply by drew trippin

posted

my cute ass puppy has dumbo ears, sometimes i'll think shes gonna fly away with her ears

Report Reply