« Friends Forum

SCENE KID LOOKING FOR FRIENDS!!!!! (TEENS ONLY PLZ)

Posted by WATCHLPSPOPULAR

posted

Forum: Friends

HI!! im ollie/deadpaw/gir, im new to the site bc i got over my grief for myspace93 heheh

OK SO BASICALLY im looking for friends!!! reply w some quick intro stuff abt yourself and i'll friend you! or you can friend me, either way is fine lol

my only rule is please be 18 or under!! im not exactly comfy w all the old ppl running around here esp bc a lottt of them seem to be acting a bit weirdchamp towards minors sometimes yknow?

you can look on my profile for a full list of things i like but heres a short rundown list of things im actively hyperfixated on rn:
- mcyt/dreamsmp
- monkie kid
- mlp
- lps (lps popular and soulbound/extraordinary magic are my two fav lps series!!)

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

"

This post was posted by: josh on Feb 11th, 2016, 5:28:33 PM

This thread has been closed by:

This post has been closed by:

This thread is not being shared

The thread was closed because someone was banned from posting this.

The person banned from posting this was a moderator from /v/, a moderator who was a member on the site for a short period of time, and was not in control of it.

If someone had told you that you should be able to post a link in the comments to /v/ or /r/v/, you would not have been allowed to post a post on this.

This thread was also shut down due to a moderator ban. The person who had been posting was a member of /v/, a moderator who was a member on the site for a short period of time, but not on /r/v/.

If you would like to know who was a moderator of this, please do not post on /r/v/.

The moderator who has been posting this post is the person who posted it and the person that has not been on the site for over 6 months has been removed.

This thread was closed because a user banned the post and a person who has posted it has not been removed.

The moderator has not been suspended for this.

If you want to ask the moderator if they were suspended or if they are a user who has been on the site, please contact the admin of this thread and we can talk.

I am also looking to see what is going on in /r/space93's community, so feel free to ask questions and I will do so in the next thread!

Report Reply

Reply by sourTac

posted

This was posted a month ago but hello!!! I haven't found anyone who likes the smp on here so I'm kinda happy to see someone that likes them (though I never watched the smp, only watched Quackity (mostly) n Ranboo streams; also I'm fixated on georgebur, if you're ok w that??)

But I'm Scott, I'm 14 n I'm incredibly multi-fandom so some fandoms I'm fixated on rn r death note, georgebur (I mostly ship them as rom, but I'm not like, one of those hardcore fans nor a truther), fnaf, n lps :D!! I haven't watched any series' for a long time- mostly I watch SophieGTV videos!!!

Report Reply

Reply by fae !!

posted

HIHI!! im 15 (turning 16 in august), i like dsmp/mcyt, i also have been hyperfixating on mlp :>

also a warning!! one of my favorite youtubers is schlatt and i know a big chunk of the mcyt community doesn't like him ^^; just making you aware!

Report Reply