Forum: Friends

Add me, and everyone here!!

but only if ur not homo/trans/anyphobic

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

"It would have been better for my life to just go to college instead, because my friends and relatives are not going anywhere, and I don't have any money. I am not even sure if they will ever be interested in me anymore, and I don't want to be alone anymore. My family has been so much better off since they moved out, but I am not sure how much longer that is going to last, so if they don't want to go to college, I don't really know. I just want to go back in and be a better human being.

"But if you don't want them to come, you have nothing to worry about. If they don't like you, you can always just go home, but if you want them to, then I think that you have nothing to worry about, so I don't really want you here anymore. You have been living like a slave, and I am sure that you will eventually get used to living in your house again, so if they don't like that you have to be somewhere else."

And I have to add, this isn't an opinion.

"If you want to be in a relationship with someone who is trans/trans, and they have the ability, you should do it, because you are the only person you want to fuck. I don't think that's going to happen in this world, but if it does, it's not worth your fucking life. You have no right, you don't get to have sex with anybody, and you are just going around looking around, like, "What is going to happen to my friends?" You are just a dick, a bitch." And you are going to be the one to fuck that girl. You have no right to do anything to me, because you are a dick.

I don't care what your opinion of me looks like. If I was to be your girlfriend and your boyfriend or girlfriend's boyfriend or boyfriend's boyfriend and girlfriend, you would just have sex with her and not fuck her and then you would not even think about what happened with her, because you have been fucking a girl all along, but if she were you and she had a relationship and you were a fucking whore, you would just be

Report Reply

Reply by ♥ Luna ♥

posted

what in the hell did i just read

Report Reply

Reply by 𝔇𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔉𝔞𝔠𝔢 ©

posted

hi all. 

feel free to add me :) 

Report Reply

Reply by Zae

posted