« Back to the The Rawring 20s! (2000s Emo/Scene) Forum

Band News!

Post news of your favorite bands here! 

Anything like new songs, tour announcements, interviews and more can be posted here!

Report Topic

11 Replies

Sort Replies:

IIDF is droppin a new EP on the 13th of August

Report Reply

idk if you saw but BVB released comic books to back their new album

Report Reply

IIDF X SYSC?

[delete]

If I Die First is dropping a new song with the frontwoman of SeeYouSpaceCowboy OMG! I needed this now. Guys holy shit! This is the rawring 20s version of Vic n Kellin

Report Reply

If I Die First dropped! "Walking a razor's edge" ft. Connie Sgarbossa of SeeYouSpaceCowboy its out

Report Reply

Reply by jo

posted

i keep hearing that mcr is making a new album! :D

Report Reply

Reply by Vincent

posted

Jonathan Davis, frontman of Korn, has recently tested positive for COVID19, causing most tour dates to be rescheduled or even just flat out cancelled.

Report Reply

Reply by MusicJosh

posted

@Vincent, I was at their last show before that news came out.

Report Reply

Reply by august aurelius ☆

posted

pierce the veil is teasing their fifth album on instagram & tiktok—no release date yet.

Report Reply

Reply by eli

posted
updated

i keep hearing that paramore is making another album rn. hayley confirmed that theyre coming back in 2022!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Gracie

posted

DEAD ROSETTA!!! <33

rlly cool band from my town/scripps ranch

all teen band which is pretty awesome 
seen them preform like 20 times and they come up with something new and cool every show
(ex): they had their drummer do this rlly long drum fill while the guitarists and lead singer pretended to fight and wrestle (the show was under an rlly big highway, the kind thee has multiple overlapping) so the dirt and making this huge dirt cloud which was lit up by this overhead lamp so people could see!! super sick and great band, had a couple convos with the guitarist and lead singer after some shows a couple months ago super sweet ppl. 

Report Reply

Reply by xX_N1ghtm4r3_P01s0n_Xx

posted

More sad news than anything else but Sum 41 are finally disbanding after 27 years. They are gonna release one more album and will finish the tour they are on currently.

In happier news; Ice Nine Kills have started their European "Wurst Vacation" tour (and I'm seeing them next month! Wooooo!)

Report Reply