So I'll start with my UFO experiences. They both occurred when I was at
my last job. During down time I would go walks on sunny days or just
open the back bay door and just stare outside. One day I happened to be
staring up at the sky and I was just overwhelmed by how beautiful it
was. I feeling pure bliss. That is when a spherical cloud flew across
the sky. I'm guessing it was cloaked vessel being piloted by benevolent
beings. The second occurred on similar day but I didn't have the same
blissful feeling. It was a cylindrical craft that passed underneath a
plane and through the clouds, never to appear out of the other side.

Report Topic

51 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Lyrian Space Frequencies

posted

That's awesome. Where was this if you don't mind my asking? The problem is getting them on film is no easy task. It happens so quick and you're like entranced by the whole event. I'm sure if I had decided to grab my phone to get a picture I would have missed most of it.

Report Reply

Reply by Pixiestixxx

posted

I went to boarding school on east Texas in ft. Davis. On Saturdays, we would have a movie night then wait for our night time meds outside. One night we were waiting and I saw this light kind of hovering. It was really bright and about the size of a star. All of the sudden it just zipped back into the sky. It didn't fall like a shooting star, it went up. Unfortunately I was the only one who saw, but I thought it was wild .

Report Reply

Reply by ☾ aLe ☽

posted

I was about 13. My family and I were driving back home from TJ to LA. I was, and still am, fascinated with observing the night sky and the silhouette of trees in the dark distance. My brother at the time was driving a small Honda with the sun roof open. I was sitting in the passenger seat looking out my side window when my brother swerved a little, as he does jokingly. I hate it. I looked to the road in front of us scared thinking my life was ending haha. I see these lights, 3 or 4 of them, horizontally lined over the overpass. It was still a drive away so I keep staring at the lights wondering what they could be. I tell my brother to “look! Look up on the bridge!”. By then we were very close by and I see this round saucer with dim but large lights hovering over the fenced overpass. I couldn’t  believe what I was looking at. I was in awe, it happened so quickly. In seconds, we were under the bridge. I tried looking up through the sunroof without success. I got a glimps of the overpass again as we drove away but I didn’t see it anymore. I rolled down my window quickly and took a look back, there was nothing. Just a dark overpass. 

I asked my mother if she saw, she said no. I said surely my brother saw it. He said he didn’t. Till this day they don’t believe me. I know I wasn’t dreaming. It was way too real. I still think about it every now and then. It was pretty damn cool. 

Report Reply

posted

Wow that is so awesome! 🛸️ Thanks for sharing ladies.

Report Reply

Reply by Valis

posted

Ok so like I'm super jealous. I'm one of those people who totally believe in UFOS and aliens and literally can't say I saw anything in the sky. I have had other weird experiences but like, as a kid I definitely was hoping for the classics - either E.T. style alien I get to keep at home that will eat candy with me and help me fly a bike, or a big UFO that plays cool spacey rave music like in Close Encounters of the Third Kind. I love these accounts here! I believe you! :)

Report Reply

posted

Feel free to share any of your weird experiences! I hope I get to see some more UFOs in my lifetime and hopefully you get to see some as well.

Report Reply

posted

Cool I'm in PA. Yes MUFON let's you report UFO sightings by state but you have to buy a membership first unfortunately.

Report Reply

Reply by DarkMiryam

posted

I used to live not far from the NATO military base so it wasn't so odd to see odd things in the sky, mainly recognition satellites :D By the way once something strange happened. 

Me and a friend of mine were on the riverbank watching a partial solar eclipse. We were sitting on my friend's car eating chips and talking about this and that and, after the event, we decided to stay a bit more. Suddenly we noticed a light in the sky. At first glance we thought it was an airplane as long as our town is 50 kms from the airport. But that light, that we recognized as a silver flying object, after a straight trajectory, started  zigzagging gathering speed and literally running towards our direction. We were so scared that we jumped onto our car and immediately drove back to home. After some seconds that thing disappeared. 
The strangest fact is that, as long as many people in Italy were watching the sky to see the eclipse, we haven't been the only ones experiencing this thing. I have a blog talking about legends and misterious things and the day after we got a lot of emails of people who saw the same thing... From literally any area of Italy :O 

Report Reply

posted

Wow that is pretty amazing. Why did it frighten you though? Did you get a sense that it was coming too close and that it was hostile? When I saw mine it was a sense of peace and wonder. 

Report Reply

Reply by Shaina

posted

my bf and two of his friends all witnessed a huge tr3b-like craft casually hovering above a rural neighborhood in Hawaii where they lived, they were all getting stoned and my bf looks up and it was just a huuuuge black triangle, pretty low, zero sound, trying to blend into the night sky but then it was like they were cloaking and fading in and out and then just flew away silently after they knew they were detected. It changed his entire life seeing that, he immediately realized there's a whole hidden world up there. I always wonder wtf that craft was doing in that neighborhood where I also used to live, who and what was on it. but he/we have also seen other incredible ufos including one that basically looked like a big bright moon just flashing across the sky for a moment here in california. I've seen ufo's in the mountains of virginia and in the midwest. ive seen huge portals open in the sky and bright flashes coming out of them and zapping my 3rd eye. My dad has an entire story about an encounter with the greys and a ship in the 80s, which his brother also witnessed but refused to talk about. 

Report Reply

posted

Shaina that is incredible! Thanks for sharing! From what I've learned the black triangle crafts are our own technology from the secret space program. They can be modular and part of larger unit so to speak. 

The other craft you mentioned  and your Dad's encounter with the greys are also mind-blowing!

Report Reply

posted

I posted this in a separate post but maybe more of you will notice this here.

Report Reply

posted

Reply by Fred The Boy Blue

posted

i seen a ufo when i was a kid it was at night 

Report Reply

posted

Oh that's cool. Can you describe it?

Report Reply

Reply by Fred The Boy Blue

posted

it was just a bright light me and my friend seen while walking his dog.  it disappeared and we continued on then my friend say look up fred and the light was up in the sky above us like it was watching us then it zipped away very fast and disappeared. 

Report Reply

posted

Hmmm interesting...

Report Reply

Reply by Kayla♡Khaos

posted

okay, I'm gonna post my experience but like... no one believes me except my boyfriend and its annoying but whatever XD Anyway, I was on a road trip with my best friend.  I was wanting to go to my home state to see friends and family, didnt want to fly because I needed my car to visit people from all over the area, but didnt wanna pay to rent one. So my best friend flew out to Arizona (where I live now) and drove to Missouri (my home state) with me. I stayed for a week and then we both drove back to AZ and she flew back to MO the day after getting back to AZ. Well my experience takes place on our way back to Arizona. It was 2 or 3 AM and we were in the mountains of AZ, which I am familiar with because I lived in them before moving down to phoenix. So I knew the area well enough. We were driving through an empty part of the mountains. It was all flat.  No street lights. No lights at all. No houses. No towers with blinking lights on top. NOTHING. we would pass an occasional car but not many since it was super late and the population out there is small. As I'm driving, in the pitch blackness in the wee hours of the night/morning a bright light appears in my rearview mirror. like... a straight horizontal line of bright white light. It took me a minute to realize what was in my mirror. It didnt click at first. Not until I was driving and going around curves and turns and it did not move from my rear view. It wasnt something I passed. It was something following me and RIGHT BEHIND ME. Everything occurred very quickly. Maybe 20 seconds or less. When I out loud vocally said "WHAT IS THAT?! BEHIND ME?!" OF COURSE AS SOON AS I SAID IT, the light FADED OUT. FADED OUTTTT. JUST GONE. My best friend turns around and sees nothing! She thinks I was being paranoid because Aliens are like a giant fear of mine. I know what I saw though. When I got home... I googled it to see if anyone else had the same experience that night. saw anything in the sky etc...  That is when I really got fucking spooked... I was passing through Heber/Overgaard when I had my ufo encounter.. 45 years DOWN TO THE FUCKING DAY that TRAVIS WALTON from FIRE IN THE SKY was abducted from the forest in HEBER/OVERGAARD. YEAH. That shit fucked me up. So yeah, thats my ufo story. Im still not a fan thinking about that. Also, my good friends parents are actual neighbors with Travis Walton. Ive been outside his house before. spooky. 

Report Reply

posted

Kayla Khaos: Wow that's pretty crazy to be followed like that and then on the
anniversary date of that abduction even. That's lame that most people
don't believe you. Why would you make it up? I'm sorry that it turned
out to be a negative experience but I appreciate you sharing though!

Report Reply

Reply by bohreage

posted

Here's my experience, even thuogh it came from a friend's video he made as the thing was happening. My two best friends were walking in the fields surrounding our hometown when one of them casually looked up in the sky and saw this long que of big white round things flying up in the air- Not only were they flying lower than aircrafts normaly do (hence their shape looking much more defined than expected) but they were perfectly distanced one from the other. In addition to that, some were even flying in the opposite direction to that of most of them.

The news dismissed it as a case of satellites flaying in flock thought we were (and still are) 100% certain those were UFOs of some sort. What's your take on this?

Report Reply

posted

The fact that they were perfectly distanced from each other gives me reason to suspect that they were ufos of some sort. However, I believe that I can speak for group when I say that we'd like to the see the video in question. Thank you for sharing!

Report Reply

Reply by bohreage

posted

Yes- the fact they were perfectly distanced from each other was the first signal that led me to believe they were eye-witnessing a UFO sighting! As per the video, I'll ask for their permission when I first see them and get back to you all asap!

Report Reply

Reply by bohreage

posted

I happened to see my friends the other day and they agreed to let me share the video they had taken of a possible local UFO sighting last May. How could I share it with you? Any thoughts? Would like to keep it private among us board readers. I'm not the most tech-savvy person around, hence asking :)

Report Reply

posted

You could upload an unlisted video to youtube perhaps?

Report Reply

Reply by bohreage

posted

Any other options beside Youtube?

Report Reply

posted

Dropbox, Google Drive, Vimeo

Report Reply

Reply by bohreage

posted

Got the video! Will figure out where to upload it and then it will be available for all interested people to see!

Report Reply

posted

Ok sounds good. Keep us posted.

Report Reply

posted

bohreage you have until the end of the week to cough up the video or else we're sending the Men In Black after you to confiscate it! :P lol

Report Reply

Reply by bohreage

posted

It's coming, rest assured! Still working on the tech side of it lol

Report Reply

posted

That's what I'm saying but he prefers not to upload there for some reason. 🤷

Report Reply

Reply by bohreage

posted

I need the cut the audio cause one of my friends who took the video is talking there and doesn't want his voice to be heard- go figure lol I'll see if I can find an online video editing program to silence it and then we're ready to go! Sorry around beating around the bush for so long lol

Report Reply

Reply by bohreage

posted

Here it is- hope it will live up to all the hype surrounding it lol

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15YMOW3THENSw1N_MbNyQdh12wly67ASJ/view?usp=sharing

Report Reply

posted

Thanks for sharing! If it is indeed real they are evenly distanced as you said. There's not really much to go on for authenticity sake though. Considering the background and point of reference. Inconclusive...I don't know.

Report Reply

Reply by bohreage

posted

Thanks for watching! It's bummer that you are a bit sceptical about the video not being real.

I can  tell you how it went from my side if you wish- basically, these two friends of mine went to walk out in the fields (a thing which we do at least twice a week) last May. I could join them beucase I was forced to stay home after testing positive to COVID, thus going out was a no-go. It was around 11 pm or something like that when one of them shared the video in our group chat. He saw that trail of lights you see flying up in the air- all of them looked very close one another. The video at hand was the same my friend even sent to his mom- what you can't hear is his voice (for reasons aforementioned in previous posts) literally inviting his mom to "go out and look up in the sky- there's a trail of ufos and it's beautiful". Video quality certainly leaves a lot to be desired, although you should bear in mind it was taken in the flick of a finger- had he never casually looked up in the sky, he would have never taken the video itself!

I hope the lil background to it doesn't make me sound like someone who doesn't want to be questioned or clearly has to prove they are 100%- I do love questioning, especially with such topics at stake. If you feel like there could be a more accurate way for me to prove the video authenticity, do let me know and I'll do whatever is within my power. :) Now that I think about it, I can try source some local newspaper articles or similar pieces of information

Report Reply

posted

Yeah. Bear in mind I'm not saying "fake". I'm saying "inconclusive" which leaves it open. I just don't have enough information to determine one way or the other. I'd welcome any additional information you may find.

Report Reply

Reply by bohreage

posted

What about the others? how many of you have seen it so far? Any thoughts?

Report Reply

Reply by Hankuken

posted

I had an experience too! 

Two experience
One on september 2018... at night
I was at windows , drinking a hot cup of milk and honey, 
After a while i looked up on the sky and i see 6 yellow lights stand for 10 seconds there and after 5 seconds they fly away of my vision so quickly ! 
The second experience was in 2020 
June,
At 03:02 AM i see first one yellow light... and then the last 5 yellow lights! The same form! (Triangle) of the first experience!
Idk..
Its very strange! Ah! And when i see this object i was unable to make a photo or video to theese objects! Idk why! But i was unable to move and look away from the lights!

Report Reply

posted

Very cool. I was able to come up with a mental picture of what you described. Thanks for sharing! :)

Report Reply

Reply by Hankuken

posted

thx to you for open this bulletin ! :)

Report Reply

Reply by xxPawlinaPoisonxx

posted

my bro claims he has seen a ufo  as a kid, he was awake at night & he saw a very very fair light, it was so bright that he could see it ffrom under his covers he was very scared & went to sleep with mom

Report Reply

Reply by Kylie

posted

My dad used to talk about how while driving through the deserts in various places in the midwest and south, he would see a lot of unexplained lights up in the sky when it was only him on the road for miles. It used to freak him out so bad that he would ignore the log and keep driving until there was a sign of civilization he could rest at.

According to him the lights would be green and blue, and darting around in the sky faster than any star or meteor could, and they would hover around in weird patterns. I'm glad in all the trips I went on with my dad on the road, I never saw anything like that because I'm sure it would've scared me to death lol

Report Reply

posted

Really you think they would scare you? I would be fascinated! Sounds awesome to me. 

Report Reply

Reply by Reuben

posted

About 13 years ago I was watching my son play youth baseball. It was a party cloudy day with large scattered clouds, not even a little overcast. Between innings I looked up and saw what I thought was the sun reflecting off a high flying plane. The slow moving bright light looked like it came from behind one cloud, flew across a large area of blue sky for several seconds, and went behind another cloud. I was expecting to see it emerge and continue traveling in the same direction but instead it seemed to make a U turn while behind the cloud and fly toward the cloud it had originally came from. This time instead of moving slowly it covered the distance between clouds in less than a second. Once it was behind? in? the cloud it never appeared again. 

Report Reply

posted

Thank you for sharing Reuben! Very cool.

Report Reply

Reply by Weird Buddies

posted
updated

Okay so I keep seeing this white specks in the sky and there always in groups. at quick glance they look like birds but when you stare at them longer they look like something else. I cant explain it but me and my family all saw it and after a few minutes they disappear...Its really strange.

Report Reply

Reply by Lexi

posted

It's always on open spaces of land too, especially nighttime. I was coming back from a trip and the vibe just felt weird, and if you looked in the sky. There were like two ufo looking objects flying around, and then they just vanished. It was the weirdest thing

Report Reply

Reply by scenemo.mess666

posted

i don't really believe in aliens but when  a couple years ago i saw this odd shiny small object in the sky idk what it was (it was late afternoon) 

Report Reply

Reply by xxjettjadorexx

posted

when i was about 15 or so, my brother and i were just out driving home from the mall one night. as we were going down the highway, we saw a three lights in the sky, no bigger or brighter than stars. we had both assumed they were stars, but as we drove closer, they started to move away from each other. it was as if we were getting closer to/moving around an object with lights on it. we both kind of just watched it as we drove by until it was behind us. it was really weird, so we ended up hopping off the next exit and getting back on to see if we could see it again, but the lights we saw were completely gone.

it's hard to explain, but we both agreed it was like if there were lights on the edge of a stereotypical flying saucer and we were going by/around it, if that makes any sense. have no idea what it was, but we both kinda assumed maybe it was aliens or something.

Report Reply

Reply by Madix

posted

Man idk how to post pictures or I would fs post a pic of a “ufo”?? I caught.. TvT

Report Reply