« Back to the The Gays Forum

Your Favorite Piece of Pride Merchandise

Posted by heath

posted

Forum: The Gays Group

What piece of Pride Merchandise is your favorite?
Share photos!

Report Topic

21 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Kathryn

posted

Skittles is THE good corporate pride change for June. That is the standard what they do. It's amazing. 

Report Reply

Reply by Elena m

posted

My lgbtq flag 🏳️‍🌈

Report Reply

Reply by vampystains

posted

i dont have a photo of it (i lost it) but i have this tshirt that says ''being straight was my phase''. funny story: i forgot to take it off while i was still in the closet and that's the story of how i came out

Report Reply

Reply by In a perpetual Ohio

posted

Anything that makes the genderfluid flag a drink. I just think it's funny.

Report Reply

Reply by Donnie

posted

Rainbow colored knee pads.

Report Reply

Reply by Donnie

posted

Rainbow colored knee pads.

Report Reply

Reply by Dinic 💫

posted

I have a rainbow bandanna I think is pretty neat! I also have an icecream pattern pride shirt 

Report Reply

Reply by ryanXRABID™

posted

My friend designed these pride geckos. Of course you have the rainbow pride flag 
and the other green and blue gecko is the gay male pride flag.

Report Reply

Reply by Crash Test Dummy!1

posted

I like flags and identity badges

Report Reply

Reply by Gruggo

posted

I got a pair of Pride 1461 Doc Marten shoes. 1461s with a rainbow heel loop, rainbow laces, and an embroidered 6-color pride flag around the ankle/heel area. For an oxford shoe they are suprisingly comfortable.

Report Reply

Reply by kaileidoscope

posted

I have a cardboard E in my room, like the letter E made out of cardboard. I recieved it at a pride parade, where I was watching the Win Dixie float go by, and they handed me the E from their big PRIDE sign. 

Report Reply

Reply by Nadya :)

posted

I want to know where to get pride merch, all I've seen is flags at spencers. 

Report Reply

Reply by Ɛ> ıɐʞ

posted

i have a pin that says lesbi-honest im gay- i love it lmao

Report Reply

Reply by Ɛ> ıɐʞ

posted

i have a pin that says lesbi-honest im gay- i love it lmao

Report Reply

Reply by GTK

posted

Found a rainbow flag on the road at Norwich Pride once, wore it as a cape for the rest of the day. I still take it out on the rare years when I go to Pride. Good Times. 

Report Reply

Reply by Didrick

posted
updated

This is me with a Rainbow Pride phone case from openly bisexual American singer Grant Knoche. The phone it's on is an iPhone 12 Pro Max that I took over from my sister in law, she sold it to me when she was gonna upgrade to the pro max version of the new iPhone 14. She originally had a green plastic case on, which was nice but a little bland and boring so I ordered this Rainbow Pride phone case from Grant Knoche's online merch store and it makes my phone look awesome! :)

Report Reply

Reply by xXkf100Xx

posted

i cant really find any gay clothes

unless it has justin biebers face slapped on it

Report Reply

Reply by Tellington

posted

My pronouns pin!

An enamel pin with the prounoun they/them on it. It's shaped like a ouija thingie.

Report Reply

Reply by 4iamaraindog2

posted

The free things they give out at pride parades!

Report Reply

Reply by robin hood <3

posted

i dont have photos, but literally anything from hot topic. they have pride stuff all year round, and sometimes it isnt stuff thats just... in your face. i have seen rainbow suspenders there that i plan on getting soon!

Report Reply

Reply by Mochi

posted

i have a sticker of cinnamoroll holding a pride flag, i still havent come out yet but i sticked it in my bedroom closet lmao
i also have a lesbian variant but ill stick that later

Report Reply