« Back to the Video Game Fans Forum

Your favorite video game of all time?

What game is your go to? Your absolute best that you've ever played. 

I may be a bit cliché in this choice, but I adore Super Mario Brothers 3 on the NES. Many fun times with that game. 

Report Topic

22 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Jesse the Destroyer

posted

Mafia II and the remastered original Mafia games 

Report Reply

Reply by QueenJess19

posted

Skyrim will always be a definition of me. I have a tattoo mural to it on my right thigh. Its not finished but I love it all the same

Report Reply

Reply by Boria

posted

The Last of Us

Report Reply

Reply by Aaliyah Anderson

posted

Warframe.

I originally downloaded it on Steam, just because why not? I wanted to give it a whirl, then let it collect dust for who knows how long.

I am now attached, as a Volt main. Really need to get back to it soon on Switch, as it runs better for me there.

Report Reply

Reply by Hope

posted

City of Heroes

Report Reply

Reply by サニャ・カーツ

posted

fire emblem: thracia 776

I mentioned in another topic why I like FE in general alot, I like thracia because it has alot of added mechanics that feel both fun and practical to use

also, the narrative trying to be pushed is done very well, you truly do feel like you are put into the position of leif himself

other games I really like include legend of zelda: a link to the past, touhou: perfect cherry blossom, and outlast

Report Reply

Reply by Blake

posted

Mario tennis power tour for the GBA 

Report Reply

Reply by John W

posted

Ghost of Tsushima on PS4

Report Reply

Reply by Suburban Guy

posted

GTA IV or Minecraft

Report Reply

Reply by afsdfes

posted

undertale! no doubt about it.

Report Reply

Reply by Killie

posted
updated

Lollipop Chainsaw, but uncharted would be a close second. Maybe just because of the nostalgia...lol

Report Reply

Reply by Placid

posted

halo 3 for sure

Report Reply

Reply by hijabi

posted

little nightmares aaaaand sally face

Report Reply

Reply by WickedJuggalo01

posted

Grand Theft Auto and Dead Island , Saints Row 

Report Reply

Reply by Kayo Kano

posted

My favorite game that I've played in the past was a game called Strider on the nintendo. My modern favorite is Elden Ring.

Report Reply

Reply by UmJamer

posted

Metal gear solid 2 and silent hill 2... what can i say i like my konami games...

Report Reply

Reply by sawyer

posted

unfortunately overwatch. however its mostly for the lore and character stories cuhh

Report Reply

Reply by ☆ppiepal☆

posted

Fallout New Vegas will forever be my favorite. And TF2 is ol' reliable, that game and its community have been there with me through thick and thin.

Report Reply

Reply by John Smith

posted

My absolute favorite video game of all time would happen to be on the PC. Master of Orion 2 has been a tremendous game that I just come back to virtually all the time since I was 13 (I'm 34 now). Many of you probably won't know what it is, so Ill kind of describe it like this: Imagine everything related to science fiction and space that you can imagine? Most of it is in that game in some form or another. You could legit build star trek style ships that look like the enterprise with phasers or you could build Deathstar ships with planet obliterating weapons. You can also terraform planets, build entirely new planets, trade with other intelligent species (or destroy them). The game is absolutely incredible. I will also say that no other Master of Orion game has been quite the same. This one was made perfectly.

Report Reply

Reply by Wyll

posted

id have to say call of duty black ops. the campaign was amazing and its such a nostalgic game for me. the zombies mode and multiplayer maps were also amazing and i still love the game

Report Reply

Reply by Jasper Ted Vidal Tale

posted

Mega Man 11

Report Reply

Reply by luiluu

posted

def sally face, hello charlotte andd life is strange (1 and 2)

Report Reply