Topic: What is Your Favorite Game Series?

Sort Replies:

Reply by Raeanne Gofigan

posted

Too many to name but right now I've been playing the Mass Effect Legendary Edition. I also really love Gears Of War <3

Report Reply

Reply by ~Khaos~

posted
updated

Grand Theft Auto

Sonic The Hegdehog

Crash Bandicoot 

Shenmue

Yakuza

Fable(when I had an xbox)

Uncharted 

Report Reply

Reply by Alveus Nosville

posted

After spending 3 years with the folks over on λambdaposting it can not be anything other than Half-Life. I'm not even sure if any of the main instalments fall into my top 5 but as a whole I don't think I ever got so much enjoyment out of any other series and if you count in the mods and teir own legacy? Nothing else even comes close by the sheer power of TF2 alone. It's such a shame Project Borealis and especially Boreal Alyph ceased production, I was particularly hyped for them, but I am yet to play Alyx as well so it ain't exactly like I have nothing to look forward to.

Report Reply

Reply by Dark_Spark_47

posted

Dark Souls in my opinion has to be my favorite. Only thing I dislike is how everyone wants to talk about how difficult they are, but in reality if you can get past that, they're all filled with deep lore and it's all pretty entertaining.

Report Reply

Reply by Levia Draconia

posted

Definitely Metro and Elder Scrolls

Report Reply

Reply by ApollyonZK

posted

It's either a toss-up between Halo, Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, Saints Row, or Assassin's Creed.

Report Reply

Reply by sophia ^_^

posted
updated

I definitely grew up on RPG's, my favourites being Ib and Yume Nikki - but others like Shadow of the Colossus, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, and Journey left big impacts on me personally; they are all glued into my memories.

Report Reply

Reply by Chocolate Bar

posted

gotta say, our current favorite series is the NieR series, startin all the way back with the precursor Drag-on Dragoon/Drakengard games. we havent had the opportunity to play DoD/Drakengard, sadly. we rly wanna play DoD/Drakengard 3, tho, bc we have a fictive of Zero, but it notorious for bein rly hard to emulate on a computer and we not has the money to buy a copy ): 

we recently read a blog entry on github that was a detailed and comprehensive telling of the entire timeline, startin wiff dod 3 (the beginning of the timeline storywise) and currently it stops just before gettin into NieR:Automata. eagerly waitin for that person to update that but it a rly good read for anyone interested. ( link here )

but ya, we rly love that series. Yoko Taro games in general typically interest us, tho it isnt a given. 

another game we rly like is Horizon: Zero Dawn. we were rly excited to learn it gettin a sequel soon and hope we get to play it. (: 

anyway if anyone wanna talk bout any of these games or maybe some of ur own then feel free to message us. we love talkin bout and playin video games and would like to make new friends too! 

-- Lucifer

Report Reply

Reply by veronica

posted

anything on the goldsrc and source engines

Report Reply

Reply by SirGir

posted

Mario, Assassins creed, TF2, Sonic and that's all I can think of atm but I know I like way too many to remember atm!! ^^;

Report Reply

Reply by kamster

posted

i was always really into the zelda series as a kid! i've been really into the shin megami tensei + persona franchise as of late though.

Report Reply

Reply by AlertNight

posted

i gotta go with the fallout series

Report Reply

Reply by Venus

posted

I really really love Resident evil. Like all of them. Honestly my favourite videogame choices could totally give you whiplash though. Pokémon is pretty cool too.

Report Reply

Reply by Venus

posted

Resident evil, Pokémon, Portal, Red dead redemption, and assassins creed 

Report Reply

Reply by Luc1fer

posted

Halo! ᕙ(  •̀ ᗜ •́ )ᕗ

Report Reply

Reply by Kennyᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

posted

I love The walking dead :D

Report Reply

Reply by Paul / ppom

posted

Tie between Titanfall and Zero Escape. If you haven't played Zero Escape, then omg you NEED to if you like sci-fi / VN

Report Reply

Reply by Henry/Kitsune

posted

Fire emblem!

Report Reply

Reply by Lee

posted

Uncharted, Call of duty, Battlefield, or Assassins Creed by far

Report Reply

Reply by iheartlara

posted

currently probably the sims, life is strange, project DIVA and ofc fnaf (i've been in the fandom for way too many years now)

Report Reply

Reply by Caity

posted

Ouu I have so many favourites, but I also completely blank so I will put what I can remember :D

Skryim
Assassins Creed (Origins through Valhalla are my favourites)
Fenyx : Immortal Rising
Monster Hunter : World
Borderlands
Portal Knights
The Sims
Minecraft
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Life Is Strange
Oxenfree
Red Dead Redemption 1&2 (including RDO)
No Man's Sky

Report Reply

Reply by A

posted

the walking dead telltale series and the life is strange series are my fav games so far i loev them so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhefs

Report Reply

Reply by KiV

posted

Ori by Moon Studios. Just the best gameplay, story, music and design wise.

Report Reply

Reply by Scarlett

posted

Recent games that i've gotten to like are outriders and gta and stardew valley.

Games i've always like are the sims (entire franchise), minecraft, fnaf series, roblox and the crash bandicoot series.

Report Reply

Reply by Jordan!<3

posted

Most definitely Sally Face!! omg. literally so good.

Report Reply

Reply by wes☆

posted
updated

portal, pokemon, and any miku rythym game! :-) persona gets a mention too although i rlly only like p4 and p3

EDIT: how did i completely forget resident evil and crash bandicoot ;o; i love them

Report Reply

Reply by Noahisswaggy

posted

I have a lot of favorites but for me personally Life is Strange, The Walking Dead games, The Last of Us.

Report Reply

Reply by Haxxlim

posted

The pokemon franchise is so good and I've been enjoying them since I was little. B&W (1&2) are probably tied with ORAS for my favorite. 

I also love soulsborne games, despite being really bad at them. I guess that just makes it all the sweeter when I do get through each playthrough.

Report Reply

Reply by CORKSCREW

posted

I LOOOVE mario and the postal franchise. nintendo is being funky rn but mario is a comfort 4 me. I ALSO LOVE Luigis mansion

Report Reply

Reply by Star Faery

posted

Zelda and Final Fantasy series

Report Reply

Reply by CASPIAN

posted

Spore, even the more obscure games like Spore Hero and lost media such as the 2D creator. I have a special love for it. Also, Project Moon's games (they all share a universe currently). Yoshi as well... Even if some entries like New Island were weak objectively, I still had a lot of fun with them.

Report Reply

Reply by Chermallow<3

posted

Almost Nintendo anything!

It started with monkeyball and zelda windbreaker on the gamecube.

Report Reply

Reply by Tembius

posted

Oh boy I could have a field day with this
For simplicity, here's my top 3:
  • Doom
  • Persona (Yes, Including 1 and 2)
  • Fallout (Again, including 1 and 2)

Report Reply

Reply by lev

posted
updated

for me, i've loved the dragon age and devil may cry games for years. recently though, i finished greedfall and honestly, no matter what other people say about the game, i absolutely adore it =))

Report Reply

Reply by Chiffon

posted

The Persona series is amazing. Honestly, most of Atlus’ games are so good; Catherine, Persona 5R and Persona 4 are my faves but all their rhythm games are good too. Their music is the best, all the Persona music is fantastic

Report Reply

Reply by Your Local Owl

posted

It either has to be Assassins Creed or Watch Dogs. Their games are really good and have decent to amazing stories.

Report Reply

Reply by Xx Su-Lin xX

posted

Danganronpa (all the games 💕), Undertale & Deltarune, and Minecraft 

Report Reply

Reply by lanadoodles

posted

i sort of consider myself more of a casual gamer, but my favorite series' (either ones ive played or ones im passively into and want to play) are:
metal gear solid
kingdom hearts
animal crossing
pokemon
resident evil
no more heroes
tetris
yakuza
any kind of rhythm game, my favs are quaver, rhythm doctor, taiko and maimai
team fortress 2
parappa the rapper
pretty much anything nintendo
i luv sum video gamez!

Report Reply

Reply by DAVEY

posted
updated

sonic... but if we are being mature about things defo batman arkham OR final fantasy they r both amazing 

Report Reply

Reply by lilien<3

posted

Danganronpa, sonic and ratchet and clank is my childhood

Report Reply

Reply by Milo

posted

My top two gotta be Borderlands and the Fallout series

Report Reply

Reply by liag

posted

Ive always loved the Tekken games! 

Report Reply

Reply by ✿∘˚˳Poloº·˚

posted

devil may cry and silent hill 🐈🐈

Report Reply

Reply by ✿∘˚˳Poloº·˚

posted

devil may cry and silent hill 🐈🐈

Report Reply

Reply by Kay

posted

Ddlc, tlou, dbh, cod. 

Report Reply

Reply by Aguadin

posted

Assassin's Creed 2

Report Reply

Reply by genesis

posted

Here are some of my favorites!

Metal Gear Solid

the Zelda series

Splatoon

Bayonetta

Kirby

Sonic

Report Reply

Reply by BetteringDave

posted

I feel kinda basic for having this as my answer. Kingdom Hearts.

Others would be:

• Crash Bandicoot
  • Sly Cooper 🦝
  • TMNT (Gameboy Advanced)

Report Reply

Reply by xXkf100Xx

posted

grand theft auto series! my personal favourite in the series is the latest one (gta iv) cuz it has amazing graphics

Report Reply

Reply by Charlie

posted

I really love the left 4 dead games my all time favorite character is either bill, Ellis, or coach and my favorite special infected is the witch but here is a list

1:left 4 dead 2

2:left 4 dead

3: danganrompa v3

4: danganrompa tth 

5: danganrompa 2

6: Cod 2

7: Sally face

8: little miss unfortunate 

9: Fran bow

10: peggle

Report Reply