« Back to the Video Game Fans Forum

Favorite gaming console?

From the Atari, through Nintendo and Sega, and to Sony and Microsoft there have been a ton of awesome gaming consoles. Which one is your favorite? Do you have a top five or top ten?

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by QueenJess19

posted

okay so I have had many consoles and handhelds in my time. GameBoy Advance, Atari, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Game Cube, PSP, Xbox 360, Wii, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and a PlayStation 4.

Out of all of them I'm going to have to stick to my roots and say my favorite is Xbox. :)

Report Reply

Reply by サニャ・カーツ

posted
updated

the super nintendo entertainment system

it just has so many simple yet fair, challenging, polished, and quality games. super mario world, link to the past, illusions of gaia, f-zero, and many others, as well as my favorite game of all time: fire emblem thracia 776

as for top 10, it would probably roughly as follows:

10. turbografx 16 (criminally underrated)
9. NES
8. nintendo DS
7. gamecube
6. GBA
5. genesis
4. PSP
3. PS1
2. PS2
1. SNES

Report Reply

Reply by Hope

posted

My fave place to game: my windows pc. I sometimes use my phone & tablets, but PC is #1!

Report Reply

Reply by CJ Norris/ DARK LORD

posted

this is hard i like them all but im more of and older playstation fan but i like the og xbox, xbox 360, and xbox one, n64, snes, nes, gamecube, gameboy(all), wii, and more but like i said its hard for me i grew up with like all different types of games from different gens 

Report Reply

Reply by afsdfes

posted

i've had quite a few consoles in my time and whilst nowadays i'd just prefer to play on PC i still like consoles.

the consoles i've had in my time include: PS1, PS2, 360, WII, WII U, DS, 3DS and the Switch. I have to say my favourite would either be the 3DS or the Switch.

Report Reply

Reply by VGFN

posted

Gotta be either the DS or the 3DS. So many absolute bangers came out on those.

Report Reply

Reply by Dennis

posted

It’s a rather tough decision for me because I’ve grown up with so many consoles. I’d say NES, SNES and PS1 are my closest ones. 

Report Reply

Reply by Moon NightingGale

posted

Older consoles: 

Nintendo 64, Game cube, Gameboy Mirco advance, Nintendo ds + 3ds, original xbox, and the Wii 

Newer consoles: 

My laptop (not so new), PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox one, and Nintendo switch 

Report Reply