« Food and Restaurants Forum

Hey... What's the BEST tasting soda you've ever had?

Any brand and flavor is ok

Report Topic

42 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Chill with Ron

posted

I love Jones Soda Root Beer

Report Reply

Reply by SafeInSanity

posted

My current favorite is Mountain Dew Baja Blast. 

Report Reply

Reply by gomango_

posted
updated

Faygo makes some really solid stuff. Rock And Rye is really good, probably their best flavor. It's a mix of vanilla cream soda with a hint of cherry.

I remember seeing Jones Soda years ago at a grocery store, I've been kicking myself for not trying at least one of the flavors out. 

Report Reply

Reply by Jenga ★ミ

posted

This kind of counts? It's not exactly soda but not exactly just sparkling water either. Sparkling Ice was the best drink I've had and with the low calorie count it was my go-to drink for a while. Read up about sucralose though, the artificial sugar they use in the drinks and got spooked and stopped drinking them. I do miss them though...

Report Reply

Reply by KilValenLord

posted

Personally, Canada Dry Ginger Ale 

best soda

Report Reply

Reply by Sagittarius Jones

posted

... Gingerale

Report Reply

Reply by eva_bae

posted

def gazoz or faxe kondi, or cherry coke

Report Reply

Reply by Central Presbyterian Church, Fort Smith, AR

posted
updated

Sioux City Sarsaparilla. :) 

Report Reply

Reply by Reuben

posted

Birch beer. It’s hard to find. Stores don’t always stock it. 

Report Reply

Reply by Henri

posted

I like Ginger ale

Report Reply

Reply by Kyle_is_short

posted

Dr. pepper cherry flavored is pretty great

Report Reply

Reply by Ana Moll

posted

Jones berry lemonade soda or a classic Dr Pepper 

Report Reply

Reply by Lucian

posted

orange fanta ^^

Report Reply

Reply by KaiKannibal

posted

chilsung cider. its from... korea?? i think?? irdk. my sister got it a few years back and its SOOOO good. 

Report Reply

Reply by xenon

posted

Strawberry milkis
I know it's milk soda. I know that's an abomination. But I don't care. It's yummy

Report Reply

Reply by TheUserPerson

posted

Sumol, pinneaple flavor.

I think it's available anywhere in Europe

Report Reply

Reply by vampirismia

posted

RASPBERRY COCA-COLA & RASPBERRY PEPSI!!!

i <3 anything raspberry flavored :)

Report Reply

Reply by dry.waffl

posted

Original Dr Pepper

Report Reply

Reply by cherryMaid

posted

I bought this alfree plum chuhai from Daiso once and it was heaven-- wish I knew where else to buy it!

Report Reply

Reply by meiwmeiw

posted

COCA COLA!!!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Blue

posted

Moutian Dew Orange livewire

Report Reply

Reply by homestar

posted

this one blue raspberry drink i got from a mall once . it was pusheen themed amd it tasted so good

Report Reply

Reply by hotti biscotti

posted

Big red all day. 

Buuuut mix a sprite with some strawberry lemonade kool-aid and that’s the bomb. Call that a spool-aid in my house lol

Report Reply

Reply by taya

posted

baja blast is really good, and i'm not a huge fan of mt dew at alllll

its the best from the can, since it can be kinda inconsistent at taco bell

however, cactus coolers are probably my all time favorite. i can only get them in california, which is a damn shame

Report Reply

Reply by taya

posted

baja blast is really good, and i'm not a huge fan of mt dew at alllll

its the best from the can, since it can be kinda inconsistent at taco bell

however, cactus coolers are probably my all time favorite. i can only get them in california, which is a damn shame

Report Reply

Reply by Cowboy_Tikki

posted

In the Bahamas there's a soda called "goombay punch" and it is the most delicious thing i have ever put on my tongue. 

Report Reply

Reply by Dusky

posted

Back when I drank regular soda, it was Coke all day, next up fav was Mountain Dew Blue Voltage.

I switched to diet drinks now. Lots of my favourites are unfortunately limited time here in Canada. My all time favourite was Diet Ginger Ale Blackberry, but that disappeared a few months ago.

I recently visited some friends in Chicago and got to try lots of different diet stuff. America has a WAY bigger selection of soda (especially diet) to choose from. My personal favourite I wish I could bring back home was Diet Sunkist. I miss orange soda so much... :(

Report Reply

Reply by Miscellanity

posted

For me it's cherry coke. What's crazy is I didn't like soda that much only drinking it once in a blue moon. I wanted to try cherry coke cause I was craving it and now I'm in awe 🍒🥤

Report Reply

Reply by mikeyd

posted

diet dr pepper.

Report Reply

Reply by Jinnicide

posted

It was discontinued long ago, but there was this flavor by Jones Soda (remember that?) just called "Pink" and I was obsessed with it.

Report Reply

Reply by differentletter9835

posted

dr. pepper. if you say it tastes like cough syrup i will actually come to your house and fill your entire fridge with nothing but dr pepper. and you will be forced to drink some. and i will make it come out of your taps. you will drown in it. tbh i normally choose powerade over soda when its an option tho

Report Reply

Reply by Carboniferous

posted

Dr. Pepper Real Sugar in the glass bottle is the GOAT

Coca-Cola comes at a close second

Report Reply

Reply by Johnnie C McCoin

posted

Coca Cola is the most delicious

Report Reply

Reply by Alex

posted

Mountain Dew Pitch Black 2 and Blue Raspberry Jolt which have both been gone forever

Report Reply

Reply by winecouture

posted

Cherry flavoured Pepsi Max (im open to taking risks)

Report Reply

Reply by laurie

posted

i have always been a sparkling ice fanatic, but my favourite soda is DEFINITELY dr pepper

Report Reply

Reply by Tavcore

posted

i must second faygo unfortunately. so many flavors and i like that variety. my favorite is pineapple watermelon-- it tastes like jolly ranchers to me :3 

Otherwise i had this sparkling yuzu drink once, it was phenomenal.

Report Reply

Reply by PrettyP97

posted

I Love Sprite!

Report Reply

Reply by Sara☆

posted

Grape fanta>>>>

Report Reply

Reply by BracingStripes

posted

My go-to is Dr. Pepper, but when I can get it, I love Boylan Creme Sodas and Jones' Berry Lemonade Soda.

Oh but it's really fun experimenting with making some at home. I got some lavendar syrup and added some lemon juice into it with club soda and made a lavender soda. It was gooooood! Or this other time I cooked the alcohol off of some absinthe and made a syrup out of it, and it made for an herbal licorice-tasting soda.

Report Reply

Reply by mesh1numaluvr

posted

Reply by Zero

posted

A&W root beer, it is literally perfect

Report Reply