« Back to the TBTLTens Forum

WELCOME/ INTRODUCTIONS [pinned]

Posted by Obsidity

posted

Forum: TBTLTens Group

Ahoy hoy !
I chose to use my old myspace name (it was the title of a book I was supposed to read) but you probably know me better as the Card Senders progenitor/manager!
This will be interesting, and there are some drawbacks that I can pinpoint. We'll see how long we last!

(But seriously, I hope someday we can move everyone to a discord server. It's getting better/less confusing all the time!)

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Ryan Christopher

posted
updated

I had so many myspace names. This is the last one I went with. But Sky Pilot Ace, Circus Stunt Flyby and RC were a few of the others. I also went with my last know facebook profile picture lol

BTW, I love the fact that when you posted the link, I had to actually copy and paste it instead of just clicking it. That's some internet low-fi right there, baybee

Report Reply

Reply by Obsidity

posted
updated

Wow, yeah. I guess we didn't get notifications in our email when someone has posted a comment on your topic or anything, either.
 I had lots of internet names all over the place! live journal, myspace, twitter, Tribe, you know the list goes on. I liked not having a specific persona... and nothing else!

Report Reply

Reply by RadioFreeWalsh

posted

Hey Meli! Am I allowed to call you that here, or is that doxxing? Feel free to delete!

Dwight from The Office saying "Learn The Rules"

Report Reply

Reply by Obsidity

posted
updated

Oh no it's fine!
I keep forgetting to check back here!

Report Reply

Reply by Lady Burbank

posted
updated

Hey Christmas card coordinator who shall remain nameless! It's me! The one who made ornaments instead of cards a couple of years ago!

Can I get in on this year's Christmas card action? I'm only on Reddit and spacehhey(!), so I'm out of the hard-core sTen's loop

Report Reply

Reply by Obsidity

posted

ah. Reddit. I forgot there was a reddit.
I did the list very early this year, worried about DeJoy and his fuckery.  I posted on the sTens, on Slack, I had the guys announce it, and I emailed everyone who had participated last year. But I forgot the reddit.  All the lists have gone out already. I could see if there's a group that I could add you to. email me at the tbtlcards address, and we can at least see if your email somehow got lost!

Report Reply

Reply by Lady Burbank

posted

No worries -  just though I'd check!

Report Reply

Reply by Obsidity

posted

ok! I think I will be doing early from now on, aiming for all groups done by the first week of November. It has been very freeing!

Report Reply