« Romance and Relationships Forum

Creative gift ideas for GF?

Heya, my girlfriend's birthday is soon and I wanna do as much as I can for her, since she's been going through a bit of a rough patch. Things to keep in mind:

- It's an online relationship and I can't do anything in-person
- I can't buy anything. I turned 18 during the pandemic meaning no ID, meaning no bank account, meaning no paypal.

I'm making a few pieces of art (an icon, some custom discord emotes and a Minecraft skin) but I'm wondering if there's anything else I could make for her that might not come to mind immediately. Thanks in advance.

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by mariannamay

posted

That's wonderful that you want to make your girlfriend's birthday special despite the limitations. Here are a few ideas for heartfelt and personalized gifts you can create for her:

1. Digital scrapbook: Create a digital scrapbook using photos and memories of your time together. You can use online tools or design software to create a visually appealing and personalized scrapbook. 

2. Custom playlist or mixtape: Compile a playlist of songs that hold special meaning for both of you. It could include songs that remind you of her, songs you both enjoy, or tracks that symbolize your relationship.

3. Love letter or poem: Write a heartfelt love letter expressing your feelings for her or compose a poem dedicated to her. 

Remember, what matters most is the thought and effort you put into these gifts. Your girlfriend will appreciate the time and creativity you've invested in making her birthday memorable, even from a distance.

Report Reply

Reply by Elkins6

posted

Explore unique and thoughtful gift ideas to surprise and delight your girlfriend. Consider personalized items like custom jewelry or a custom illustration capturing special moments. You can get Real and learn more about the best doll. Subscription boxes tailored to her interests, such as beauty, books, or gourmet treats, can bring ongoing joy. Plan a memorable experience, like a weekend getaway or a cooking class, to create lasting memories together. Embrace creativity to make her feel cherished and appreciated.

Report Reply

Reply by johnFondren

posted

Hi, I have a pretty creative girlfriend, so if you and I are similar, I can recommend the best markers for painting set, bestpaintmarkers.com offer the best selection of the brightest colors and no foreign smells. My satisfaction is 100%, so now I sit and draw every evening

Report Reply

Reply by 9srl

posted

Write a poem on paper and take a photo, you can also print out photos of her put hearts, whatever does the job, your guys memories, first text.,,,,,,

Also, i'm sure she'll be happy with anything she receives as most women cherish moments like these, because it's the effort you've put in.

Report Reply

Reply by GregCooper

posted

My girl really likes to decorate the interior with various little things, so for the last time I gave her Lego Icons, https://legoicons.com/ here are reviews of a bunch of different types of such legos, I liked flowers the most for decoration

Report Reply