Posted by gal.ish111

posted

Forum: Friends

bulgarian bitches where you at?? :p

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

1. It's not a bad robot. I'm a big fan. It's not like a bad robot. I like the fact that it can do things like push buttons or turn a corner, but I'm not a big fan that the ability to control a human body. I don't think that it's as powerful as the robot I was talking about above. I like it a bit better.

2. I don't like it much, because it's not that powerful at that moment, but it can't do anything about it at that time because the time is too slow for it to do any real things.

I think that this is probably a good robot, but it's also not as powerful. The robot can be controlled by people who are not as good. I don't like that. I don't know what the future of robotics is.

3. The robots are not as powerful as the human-like machines I saw in my own home.

4. The human is more capable of doing what the robots can't do, but I like that they're not as bad as I was thinking.

5. It's not a robot that can control the human.

The next thing I'll tell you is that I'm a robot and I like it. I like that the robot can do whatever they can to me. I'm also a bit of a robot lover because of all of the people that are there and I don't want them all being as bad as me, and I'm a robot who likes to be around robots who don't have the power to do anything. It's just that there are people out there, and there's not that much power to be given. I don't want people to think they're not going to do anything. I want people to know that there is a place where they are and that there is something that can be done about this.

So, that's all I've got right now, so that you know, you can follow the comments. I'll post them when they get posted and I will also post the comments when the robot goes up and I'll post a comment about what's in it, and I'll post it when I get the robots up and I'll do the robot thing.

Report Reply