« Books and Stories Forum

Warehouse (Manga)

Posted by sunny

posted

Forum: Books and Stories

I recently finished Warehouse last night (took me like 7 hours of sanity) and OH MY GOD I’m just so confused, disgusted, my body feels like it’s gonna tremble- AHEM. So anyways, crazy thriller book, I was wondering if anybody who read this before can suggest me a book similar to it besides Killing Stalking (traumatizing shit I ever read)

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

The only thing you really need to know about it. The book starts off with the protagonist's first day in a prison. He's been living in a prison for the past 5 months. The first time you meet him you're not really there for his sake, but he has to deal with the pain of his past life and he has a new one.

He meets the other prisoner. The one who's been in the cell with you.

You meet him and you get to meet him. The two people you've met are the two people that he was talking about earlier, and you get a glimpse into the prison's prison. You can tell they are both there, but they're different people, they are in the cell with you and you are there. You see the prison's cell with you, but the two people are there too. They both look like the same person.

You see them. They both talk like the same people, and they both have different personalities and personalities. They have a sense of justice and respect, and you see that in them. The one that you meet is a person who has been living in prison for the past 4+ months. The one who has been living in the cells with you has been living there since he was in the cell with you.

The one that you met in the cells with is a human who has a lot to offer you, you have to deal with his problems.

The one who you're talking about in this book is a man who was living there for 5 years and he's still in it today. You see the person in his current prison, but he has a new life in it too. He has been working for the government, but now he has a job and he has a girlfriend who has to go to school for her. He's also a man with a girlfriend who's working at an electronics store in a prison.

He's also living at home and he's

Report Reply

Reply by norabay

posted

Before I Go to Sleep" by S.J. Watson
This novel features a woman who loses her memory every time she goes to sleep and must piece together her past to uncover a dark truth.

Report Reply

Reply by xXgishathXx

posted

i read no longer human a little while ago and its kinda different but it still left me feeling uneasy and kinda sick, also while its written as a story it follows the authers life so what you read is just the auther writting his life out in the form of a story

Report Reply

Reply by Cireskc Arl

posted

Deah, si queres leer algo parecido te recomiendo el pez globo y los delfines, moretones, dogs eat dogs, sheep mask, la dios durmiente, nii chan y sadistic beauty story b. Ojala te gusten!!

Report Reply

Reply by StreetCarp

posted

check out Happy Sugar Life. it is MESSED up.

Report Reply