« Art and Photography Forum

If you could reboot any movie or show?

Posted by Katie

posted

Forum: Art and Photography

If you could reboot any tv show or movie what would it be? 

Report Topic

17 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Ronnie Trash

posted

definitely LOST. it went downhill hardddd after the second season lol 

Report Reply

Reply by Katie

posted

You know what a lost reboot would be great. 

Report Reply

Reply by Kogi Hime

posted

Eragon, but do it rightttt. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Report Reply

Reply by Jay

posted

I'm so torn about reboots, because they're almost always trash, but sometimes they're not. I would LOVE a firefly reboot, that takes place before the movie, but during the show, but after the movie could be good too. 

Report Reply

Reply by Swampbaby

posted

Eragon! Omg yes! 

Report Reply

DEFINITELY the animated Spider man show- I forgot the real title but it had white tiger and and sometimes rocket raccoon- 

And like dragon fist? I think that was his name? 
And ofc bucket head, we can never forget 

Report Reply

Reply by Elohimless 🤘🇵🇷

posted

None. Because I know I probably wouldn't like the outcome of it and most likely it would destroy my childhood (that's why I refuse to watch Netflix's Full House reboot & Disney's Boy Meets World reboot). . .Let's be honest you can't recapture "the magic" or awesomeness of the Original, so why bother. . .There are very few movies that have been rebooted/remaked that I truly enjoyed. I would prefer to see/watch an original concept and not another retelling for a new generation. 

Report Reply

Reply by LilacFlowerAo

posted
updated

Sword Art Online has too interesting of a premise to just waste like that :/

Fate: The Winx Saga and The Disney's Nutcracker also come to mind, althogh all of these would probably be remakes instead of traditional reboots.

Report Reply

Reply by Addams

posted

Season 8 of Game of Thrones lol

Report Reply

Reply by Ricky Bell Jr.

posted

I'd love for them to reboot One Tree Hill, I'd love to audition for it as well

Report Reply

Reply by Korey

posted

future diary!!it was a good anime but could have had a smoother ending an id be interested in what the writers would change or do differently 

Report Reply

Reply by DazzlingGleam

posted

I never like the idea of rebooting anything. If it ain't broken, why try to fix it?

I see a lot of things get rebooted and they always(if not, mostly) end up being worse than the original. Sometimes it's best to keep it as it is and leave it in the past.

If I want to watch a show that I remembered watching, I'll go and watch the original again and again. That's how I feel at least.

Report Reply

Reply by NinjaKat2

posted

The Spaghetti  (2004)

Report Reply

Reply by Kr1sIsEsp3on

posted

I want an adult powderpuff girls where the scientist is dead and they have to work for themselves and survive on their own. 

Report Reply

Reply by rag

posted

MORAL OREL I CANT BELIEVE THEY CANCELLED IT JUST WHEN IT WAS GETTING GOOD

Report Reply

Reply by H I M E

posted

I'm pretty skeptical of reboots and remakes because they're almost always done poorly, and the original content of the show is snuffed to cater to a modern audience.

However, if we're talking a best case scenario, I think it would be rad to see a reboot of SWAT Kats: the Radical Squadron, and Hamtaro. I think both of these shows would be pretty popular, Hamtaro especially since it's so dang cute.

Report Reply

Reply by 2Knight

posted

Utopia for sure

Report Reply