« Art and Photography Forum

Crochet and Knitting

What are some of the things you crochet or knitted?

Report Topic

51 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by CraftySassy

posted

I've made quite a few things in crochet. I barely knit when it comes to stuffies and that's my primary focus right now aside from a shawl. I've also made a few keychains too to obviously sell at craft fairs. I got these photos from my fb page. 

Report Reply

Reply by SusieQ84

posted

I feel like Crafting/Hobbies/Making-Makers should get it's own category entirely. I'll make a suggestion to the spacehey forums.  My current WIP is a pair of socks, working on the second one now.  Loving the yarn, it's from @woolandvinyl on IGImage may contain: closeup

Report Reply

Reply by Soozie Bea

posted

I think there should be a category forum for Crafting too!

I run a little page on FaceBourk with my crafty endeavours, goals, ideas, and shenanigans...

Report Reply

Reply by SusieQ84

posted
updated

finished my socks! So soft and cozy! For some reason I cannot imbed the photo of the pair of them!

Report Reply

Reply by irate pirate

posted

Excited to see knitters on here! I took up knitting towards the end of last year, so far I've made a scarf for my partner and I'm currently working on a cushion cover and a skull and crossbones dishcloth

Report Reply

Reply by Laura

posted
updated

I made this rather silly yet wonderful wearable-festival-blanket-cardigan thing not too long ago!

Report Reply

Reply by Cleobattra

posted

Wow Laura! That looks amazing! Crochet is beyond me. I have so many knitting WIPs that are in limbo because I can't stop myself from starting new projects and abandoning old ones.

My most recent FO is this cupcake hat, I'm not super happy with it so I'm making another one which will hopefully look more cupcake-y.

Report Reply

Reply by SusieQ84

posted

Laura! That piece is amazing! Love the brightness of it!

Report Reply

Reply by Sugar Spoon

posted
updated

Here are the little guys I made

Report Reply

Reply by Christina

posted

I make a lot of blankets, and shopping bags. I always get compliments on my shopping bags when I use them in the store. 

I'm working on a baby blanket for a friend of mine right now. I'll post a picture when it's finished. 

Report Reply

Reply by Lilith Baby's Breath

posted

I've been trying to make myself a cardigan but it's taking alot longer than i hoped (⌣̩̩́_⌣̩̩̀)

Report Reply

Reply by SusieQ84

posted

Anybody have tips for posting Finished Object photos? I have an imagebb.com account but for some reason they don't seem to stick/post. I have a new blanket I crocheted I want to share!

Report Reply

Reply by ☆ SARAH ☆

posted

Post it with HTML.

Report Reply

Reply by SusieQ84

posted

I was able to post the photo of the finished caraeat blanket to a new blog entry! Check it out:

Report Reply

Reply by SusieQ84

posted

My virtual Google Meet knit night is on Thursdays. message me your email if you would like to join, 6:30-930 EST.

Report Reply

Reply by ☆ SARAH ☆

posted

I made a group!

https://groups.spacehey.com/crochetandknitting

Report Reply

Reply by Latika

posted
updated

A few of my favorite things I’ve crocheted!

Report Reply

Reply by ✩ MOONFLOWER ⁷ ✩

posted

Pretty new to crocheting! I started in January of this year. I love it so much though. I really like making things I can wear so I've made a few sweaters, hats, and socks. I just got done with a Lion's Brand pattern for a chunky beret and I love how it turned out. I'm not sure what I'm going to work on next though...

Report Reply

Reply by Hardcore Uvula

posted

I love to Crochet! Here's a couple things I've done. =D

(can you tell who it is?)

Report Reply

Reply by NinjaKat2

posted

spaghetti

Report Reply

Reply by Ashli Vixen

posted

All the work you guys have done looks beautiful!! I wish I could do crochet, nobody could teach me how to do it cause I am a lefty, I see it backwards when I watch someone crochet...I also got a book once and tried to teach myself and failed..I wonder if you guys are self taught or did a friend or relative teach you guys?? 

Report Reply

Reply by alivia<3

posted

a bralet type top and a little side bag for books 

Report Reply

Reply by SwtPiano

posted

I love making stuffed animals! I’ve made 2 different strawberry pandas and a Champ Monster (Lake Champlain’s Loc Ness Monster). I’ve also made tiny keychain Champs for my family.

I’d love to post pics if anyone is interested!

Report Reply

Reply by viOLeT

posted

I'm working on a crochet patchwork cardigan and 2 shark amigurumis

Report Reply

Reply by Lionny

posted

How cool are you doing! I'm just learning to knit. My first goal is to knit a bed for my dog.

Report Reply

Reply by 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘢 :𝘗

posted

I've just started so literally knit squares are everywhere lmao

Report Reply

Reply by NEOOO

posted

I've been crocheting some balaclavas recently! the process is really relaxing to me + I get to make a spooky mask for the halloween time :)

Report Reply

Reply by Lilly

posted

Ive made a lot of produce bags, as well as a shoulder bag for my hydro. I've also made the (infamous) harry styles crochet cardigan, and a lot of stuffed plushies such as chrochetted bees with chunky yarn.

Report Reply

Reply by Vincent Wren

posted

I still have a Halloween themed(Pumpkin) sweater I need to finish even though sadly it is way past Halloween. But hopefully before November is up, I'll have it finished so I can wear it. 

Report Reply

Reply by scream_kinh

posted

Currently working on a bunny hat and leg warmers

Report Reply

Reply by Cat

posted

I made a fishnet top, a blanket for my cats, and now I’m working on howls jacket from howls moving castle! (It does not go very well) all of it is crochet 

Report Reply

Reply by smol_n_yummy

posted
updated

hi!! I'm so glad I found this forum! I've been crocheting since March of last year, and this is my current project: a beanie! I'm still considering if I should add bunny ears, what do you guys think?

Report Reply

Reply by smol_n_yummy

posted

I turned it into a cat beanie, but my next one will for sure have bunny ears! <3

Report Reply

Reply by crier [MUSIC ON PROFILE]

posted

I have crocheted a lot of small rats for my buddies. They seem to love spinning them by their tails lol. I've also crocheted a bee for my younger cousin. Oh and of course I can't forget a fox and a polar bear with ice skates for my girlfriend for our anniversary :D

Aside from those I also have two unfinished fingerless gloves. One black and one green. I ran out of yarn sigh

Report Reply

Reply by MAC ATTACK

posted

Im new to crocheting and im trying to make a beanie but it keeps shrinking :(

Report Reply

Reply by Cairo

posted

I've made a couple bunny rabbits out of squares I made while testing things, but am currently working on a temperature blanket, some wisteria and a scarf! Would love to look into crocheting a replica of Howl's jacket from the ghibli film at some point too!

Report Reply

Reply by deftonesslutt

posted

i have so many unfinished projects but made some real cuyte tops and shorts i want to sell some soon i just dont know when !

Report Reply

Reply by Jan

posted

I've only completed 3 crochet projects; a crappy sweater vest for a co worker that said "F You", a halter top that doesn't fit because the patterns proportions were made by a petite person, and I just finished a free-hand off-the-shoulder top. Next, I'm making a stuffie.

Report Reply

Reply by Monica

posted

congrats to all of you for your wonderful work! keep it up

I just started and you are an inspiration ^^ 

Report Reply

Reply by [Umbigbry]

posted

i crocheted this :3

Report Reply

Reply by thoughtlessAgitator

posted
updated

i made a cool sweater for myself, i like when the sleves on my sewaters are long so i made them EXTRA LONG!!!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by StampTechno

posted

So far have made 4 plushies, 60-100 water balloons, 3 cross body bags, 1 shoulder bag, and countless cat ear beanies. Granted i mainly crochet during school lol

Report Reply

Reply by Resa

posted

I recently made this duckie buckethat which i'm very proud of!!

Report Reply

Reply by WitchGoblin

posted

just made this scarf! was my first ever knitted project and it took me 5 months cuz of adhd lolImage

Report Reply

Reply by Mono

posted

i used to knit only dish towels when i was 12 and i knitted like 30 and then stopped and now I got into crocheting, I hnave crocheted a bralette, two bucket hats (one with a crocheted snail on top and the other with a cow on top), i crocheted those little sprouts that go on top of yeur headphones and  i crocheted a bag :> 

Report Reply

Reply by Nana/나래

posted

Some of my recent projects!!!

Pattern for the pouches: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YX9Fkj4SAk

Pattern for the sea serpent: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/tiny-submerged-sea-serpent

Report Reply

Reply by moz

posted

i love knitting and crochet. i have been knitting hand puppets for a play i plan on doing this summer.

Report Reply

Reply by Tom012

posted

Like to do handwork.

kadashika

Report Reply

i'm so happy to see this thread.. i just made a blog post about a project i just finished. also check out my instagram for others ive made... i focus on amigurumis...

cookie's bustle:

Report Reply

Reply by mae

posted

hay i love to crochet and i might start crocheting a duck soon

Report Reply