« Back to the Women’s Travel Club✈️ Forum

Any Trips Planned?

Hey y'all!!!

Do any of you have any trips planned? Want to invite any of us? lol

Where are some good places to travel to during the winter months? If you don't know any, I'll gather a list from google! But make sure to comment any other places you'd recommend.

1. The Florida Keys
  2. Puerto Rico
  3. Panama
  4. Las Vegas, Nevada
  5. San Diego, California
  6. Caladesi Island, Florida
  7. Bahamas
  8. Catalina Island, California
  9. Montego Bay, Jamaica
  10. Tulum, Mexico
  11. Barbados
  12. Spain
  13. Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
  14. Cartagena, Columbia
  15. Boracay, Philippines 
  16. Chiang Mai, Thailand
  17. Venice, Italy

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by jaebaby

posted

Okay I like this list better lol. These I can definitely do without getting to anxious about an iterniary list.

Report Reply

Reply by XxJade💜PixiettexX

posted

Wife and I are planning to visit Vegas from Jan 10-14. Super stoked, it will be my second time there. First time was a massive let down, so I'm hoping things go better this go around!

Report Reply

Reply by Ally

posted

Heya! We just returned from a wild trip in Vegas. It was our third time in the last year. I will say this, stay on the strip. Staying on Fremont made things a bit difficult but still fun regardless. 

My husband and I are traveling for the next couple years stateside in hopes of relocating. We want to stay somewhat close to home due our aging parents. We are thinking Phoenix might be our next spot and we are super excited! Anyone have any tips? Where to stay, things to check out etc. :) 

Report Reply

Reply by Jeff Nickson

posted

If you need to travel urgently to Europe after your flight was canceled. After that, get in touch with visite site . The biggest airlines in the world cooperate with this service. It contains the best prices on tickets to everywhere in the world. I consistently use it and am happy every time. I always know that my money is safe.

Report Reply