« Friends Forum

Calling out to my fellow D.I.D/OSDD systems

yoooo!!!! any other systems on here??? or is it just me? Love to chat to others on here! kinda lonely you feel? -._-.

anywhooooo! heres some things bout meh! :)

I'm Nagito Komaeda(fictive of course) from DR Scene kid!AU on tumblr I'm 16-18(age slider) I'm clueless about this new era!!!!! (cringe culture is dead got it? :D) I'm apart of a polyfrag introject heavy DID system! favorite color is pink and I use He/Zap pronouns, and im nonbinary!!!!!!! I mainly just surf on tumblr, play everskies or just chill on here!!!! our discord is Jishper#6666 friend us if you want :3 anyways toodles and stay rad yoou guys

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Azure K

posted
updated

Nice to meet you. I'll send a friend request on Discord, I think it would be nice to get to know you.

Report Reply

Reply by CountFagula

posted

Howdy! We’re the novoselic system! We’re a polyfargmented system with a lot of DR fictives!

Report Reply

Reply by the fruit basket

posted

hello!! this is an old topic but i hope you're still watching it. we're the fruit basket system! our tumblr link is on our profile and our discord is the fruit basket 🍒🧺#4349. we're also polyfrag/polyplural and fictive heavy!

Report Reply

Reply by TORDDD XP

posted

yello! fictive tord alter from eddsworld here! 👍

Report Reply

Reply by panopticon sys

posted

hi! we're the panopticon! we're a hcdid system with... so many parts lol

Report Reply

Reply by cat (she/it/he/mew)

posted

> IM A SYS HOST! NONE OF MY ALTERS HAVE SAID ANYTHING ON HERE YET THOUGH BUT THEYRE VERY WELCOME TO.. IM ALSO PART OF A SUBSYSTEM

Report Reply

Reply by HTMLSystem

posted

This is suucchh and old topic BUT we're the HTML System!!! We're a polyfrag system and we have a lot of fictives... Mainly homestuck ones because we have more.

Report Reply