« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

Adding more Links or Hiding them

Posted by Jonathan!

posted

Forum: Web, HTML, Tech

Any advice on how to add extra links or hide that section on the profile? Only 1 IG account is kind of limiting. (For example). I'd be fine with hiding the whole section. 

I hid the blog in css like so:

.blog-preview{display:none:}

But can't figure out how to do the same for the links.

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Jonathan!

posted

Figured out how to hide the table. Unfortunately it also hides the interest tab which is a bummer.

.table-section{display:none;}

For some reason they're both labelled table-section. Anyway, if anyone figures out how to add more links to that section let me know.

Report Reply

Reply by amgg

posted

this selector will give you just the interests table: :not(.table-section) + .table-section

and this one will give you just the links table: .table-section + .table-section

Report Reply

Reply by Janna

posted

where did you put the code to hide the blog because it didnt work for me ?

Report Reply

Reply by Jonathan!

posted

Hey Jenna you need to place the code in your style sheet. Go to the tutorials page on the forum and get one of their examples.

Report Reply

Reply by ellysaperry98

posted

As the goal-oriented leader in the app development industry, we are committed to developing high-end mobile apps that help businesses grow. Quytech is the best app development company in NYC, providing businesses and startups with top-notch app development services that help them maximize their output and drive growth. Our developers have extensive hands-on experience in developing apps using cutting-edge technologies such as AI, AR/VR, Blockchain, IoT, and Metaverse. 

Report Reply

Reply by otis

posted

Instagram Stories Highlights only up can be used to feature links or information. You can create a Highlight with a cover image that acts as a button to direct followers to a specific link. This allows you to visually organize your links.

Report Reply

Reply by NadiaEira

posted

That so great. Thank you for sharing. skibidi toilet

Report Reply