« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

Any good site to buy platforms from?

I dont really wanna support demonia since yk.. big corporation, but I really want a second pair of platforms (there aren't any on the sites for used clothes in my area)

Does anyone know where to buy a nice pair??

Any help is great <33

Report Topic

12 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Athena

posted

I think the previous reply was pretty comprehensive but I figured I’d add that you can buy from Yru, straight from their store. 

Report Reply

Reply by maria

posted

dolls kill, koi footwear + depop 

Report Reply

Reply by M1k3y

posted

NOT dolls kill, racist company

Report Reply

Reply by adria

posted

yru, new rock, buffalo london, naked wolfe, swear, and of course dollskill. thats all I've got!

Report Reply

Reply by Justina

posted

Lamoda forsure <3 

Report Reply

Reply by Hibiscus13

posted
updated

demonias r really cool and affordable

Report Reply

Reply by Fio

posted

ok so if your looking for platforms, theres this store in Sydney called ShoeMe. they are also online. they sell mostly demonias but other shoes as well!

Report Reply

Reply by Jynxxxycat

posted

www.ego.co.uk

Report Reply

Reply by Clover X3

posted

I buy mine from sexyshoes.com !! They're a little pricy but I think that's just all platforms

Report Reply

Reply by karenkatie4

posted

Amazon offers a wide range of platform shoes from various brands and sellers.

Zappos is a popular online retailer that sells shoes, including platforms, from a variety of brands.

Nordstrom offers a selection of platform shoes from both high-end and affordable brands.

ASOS is an online fashion retailer that offers a wide range of clothing and accessories, including platform shoes. Mattress Mick

Report Reply

Reply by Adaris

posted

Do you think I am supposed to get more profits when considering brokers to sell your business? I realized it might take effort to perform everything efficiently by this link. Since I am interested in obtaining a decent outcome, this option seems to be worth it for me.

Report Reply

Reply by chloe

posted
updated

yosuke! though i bought a pair when i was in japan so i don't really know about buying their shoes online

Report Reply