« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

Best items/outfits you've thrifted?

I'll start! I love this dress sooo much, probably my favorite thrifted item (even with half of my wardrobe being secondhand, lol)

pardon my mirror, this is an old picture..

post your favorite thrifted items/outfits!

Report Topic

32 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Pichii! :3

posted

not sure about of alltime but a couple days ago i was super excited to find this shirt thrifting! 

Report Reply

Reply by rhubarb

posted

okay, technically i didn't thrift it, but i have an emily the strange t shirt my sister handed me down that i wore soooo much in 12th grades (i did it twice lol). and it's still one of my fave tees now. i also have a few fave pairs of shoes from value village, including my old regulars which are square-toed black matte mary janes and my new fave shoes which are p 2014-style leopard print platform creepers. they're super lightweight and easy to walk in, i love them sooo much. i also just thrifted a green velvet sort of anne-of-green-gables-y dress w a choppy lace hem that i just wore for, like, four days straight haha. score!!

Report Reply

Reply by killrXtofu

posted

Thrift store junky over here. I think the best find I ever stumbled into was a knee-length, cashmere-wool blend Hugo Boss pea coat that I snagged for $6 because it was on sale. Still chasing that high lol. 

Report Reply

Reply by luna

posted

my favorite thing i’ve thrifted is a petticoat, it’s like this thing that goes under your skirt that makes the skirt look big and fluffy 

Report Reply

Reply by thats hot (sam heeney)

posted

y'all aren't ready for this, I thrifted a Burberry bag for £1 and a Gucci bag for £5, they're both authentic, and they're both monogrammed

Report Reply

Reply by thats hot (sam heeney)

posted

y'all aren't ready for this, I thrifted a Burberry bag for £1 and a Gucci bag for £5, they're both authentic, and they're both monogrammed

Report Reply

Reply by 🌺 Æon Luxe 🌺

posted

girl YES!

Report Reply

Reply by Gorixology

posted

Brand new black Vans, a melted smile shirt, a super long cardigan, a $40 pair of red and black heels from F21, my backpack, and a pair of anklet heels that I paid $7 which the original price was $130

Report Reply

Reply by Fairixangelz

posted

Best thrift was a studded mini skirt with pink gems I've been trying to find for over 3 years lol, and only 5$

Report Reply

Reply by Felicjan

posted

I don't have photo right now, but it's for me nice sweater with black and gray strippes

Report Reply

Reply by Wybie

posted

A pair of Miss Me's 2000s low rise capri's. I dont do capri's but I love these sm. Only $20 too!

Report Reply

Reply by kei

posted

i got a big hello kitty plush for $1.99 at the thrift 

Report Reply

Reply by janesane

posted

a black body con dressed that reminded me of Morticia and a dark plaid miniskirt like in Heathers!

Report Reply

Reply by Sp1r1tualCramp

posted

The first thing that comes to mind is a "rip Mitch Lucker" t-shirt I found a couple years ago. I gifted it to a friend, for his birthday, and miss it very much.

Report Reply

Reply by Ewan

posted

Thrifting in small Australian towns is so BAAAD!

Report Reply

Reply by à¿”*:ï½¥coppelia_

posted

I found a sparkly party dress in black and hot pink. It's SO GORGEOUS for using in the night but it needs to be fixed a bit on the chest. It was like 60 reais (around 12 dollars) which is pretty cheap for a party dress.

Report Reply

Reply by Kyle

posted

I found a pair of demonia Gothika 200s for 50 euros and on the same day got one of those demonia cross coffin backpack for 12 euros *sobs* a great deal if you ask me 

Report Reply

Reply by ameals

posted

didn't really thrift it but i bought $50 vintage grey juicy couture traksuit pants with the pink crown on the left front it's truly beautiful and i love them sm

Report Reply

Reply by sunibot

posted

definitely my red flannel dress. It was too small for me, so with the help of my grandma, i changed it into a skirt! very awesome but i don't have a picture right now :(.

Report Reply

Reply by XxL1ZZ13LUN4CYxX

posted
updated

I found this really cool pink zebra print shirt once! I also found a pair of neon green and black striped tights during one of my many visits to the thrift store. Edit: I've gone to the thrift store a couple more times since writing this reply, and some new things I've found include a pair of half black and half black and white checkered Royal Bones jeans, a gray and black leopard print zip up hoodie, a hot pink Jessica Simpson tracksuit, a pink and white leopard print camisole, and this really kewl purple and black shirt!

Report Reply

Reply by AdairTrashart

posted

i love these both about the same so im posting them both even though they dont go together very well

i got a pink 90s nickelodeon hoodie and some rainbow checkerboard shorts in the same haul by complete coincidence and i love them so much

Report Reply

Reply by bee (taylor's version)

posted

i just thrifted a pair of green cordory cargo pants today and i love them sm :3

Report Reply

Reply by barb

posted

clothes-wise i thrifted a pair of true religion low rise jeans and these cute mudd platforms that happened to be my exact size ... and i got a student discount too lolol

a few months back i thrifted a barbiegirls mp3 new in box. i'm not sure if they're very known but barbie used to have a virtual world like ... 16 years back ??? their merchandise were doll-shaped mp3 players you could customize and stuff. i thrifted a new one for 9.99 and i love it so bad lol

Report Reply

Reply by Liva

posted

i thrifted a pair of juicy couture pants in perfect condition and it was only about 30$! its one of the older ones from around 2006

Report Reply

Reply by D3ADSTAR!

posted

Definitely the flared jeans with the rhinestone designs and baggy jeans. From the area and store where I usually thrift at. It feels like I hit the jackpot, ESPECIALLY if the items aren't extremely overpriced.

Report Reply

Reply by Danny

posted

I don't really have a ton of money so most of my clothes are thrifted, but there were these parachute cargo pants that I found last year and absolutely loved. Unfortunately, they fell apart a couple of weeks ago, but im trying to sew them up at the moment. Defo one of my fave clothes and i'm sad I can't really wear them now.

Report Reply

Reply by vivienne

posted

Found this little ring back in a small thrift store up in Sheridan (MT)

flower ring

Report Reply

Reply by indigo

posted

only 3 days ago a bleu checkered dress it's kind of like an apron style. 

Report Reply

Reply by tellie

posted

two days ago i found a juicy velvet bag ! 

Report Reply

Reply by lili

posted

An YSL belt , it was really cheap too

Report Reply

Reply by Rankthon

posted

Welcome to our Essentials Store, where convenience meets quality Discover a curated selection of daily necessities, from household must haves to personal care essentials

Report Reply

Reply by spottydogs

posted

Pink Playboy handbag!!

Report Reply