« Books and Stories Forum

Are there any Good MSPFA Worth reading?

B3<< I know Karkat goes to a convention is bomb but what are others besides vast error

Report Topic

17 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Xx_S1LV3R_xX

posted

hackbent's pretty good imo, welcome to doomtlis and out of control are good too

Report Reply

Reply by dog

posted

kunuki does alternia and troll mcdonalds are hella great, both are however on sort of a hiatus and if i were to bet on which one starts updating again id say troll mcdonalds, kunuki does alternias creator has been involved in... quite a lot of bad things lmao like rape and shit

Report Reply

Reply by Cattafang

posted

if i had to recommend one off the top of my head, then i’d say alternate mewniverse is a good read if you haven’t read it already. welcome to doomtlis as someone mentioned above is also something good to check out-

Report Reply

Reply by pink

posted

welcome to doomtlis is honestly a banger n a half!

Report Reply

Reply by gr4veyardGhost

posted

The Crow Ztrider AU is a pretty good canon-following ztory vazed off davezprite and hiz experiencez on the prozpitian vattlezhip and after arriving in the new zezzion (itz ID is 44153)
 therez guideztuck, which followz the human verzionz of the veta kidz'z spritez and their experiencez playing Zburb (ID 932)
 perzonally i really like portalztuck, which iz juzt if Jade were in the aperture zcience facility (ID44132)!

Report Reply

Reply by Deacon

posted
updated

Alright. You may have posted this one year ago, but that's okay because that ENTIRE YEAR was leading up to THIS MOMENT.

The ones that I really enjoy are Karkat Goes to a Convention, The Tapestry, Fearnot, Divine Interference: Cosmic Exertion, 2 Ascend 2 Descend, Children of the Gun, Sburb Done Quick, Bike Stunt, Yours Mine and Ours, anddddd that's about it!

I really suggest you check out Karkat Goes to a Convention. I think it's something really special, and I think it's easily the best Homestuck fanwork. Of all time. Ever. It's much more than its name suggests.

Lol I just saw you already read KGTAC. There sure is egg on my face now!

Report Reply

Reply by al

posted

Househeld, Scrap Metal, BIKE STUNT, and my favorite (but sadly indefinitely discontinued) Abodebound.

Report Reply

Reply by Gmod

posted

Host your own gmod server with our gmod server hosting. We provide reliable, high-performance game hosting for any size community. Our powerful control panel and API make it easy to configure your server, install addons, and manage players.

Report Reply

Reply by KandiKingdom

posted

Maybe try Heinoustuck?

I thought it was pretty fun!

Report Reply

Reply by firebones

posted

bungis!

i was checking a thing in the mspfa website and i didnt laugh this hard since my first days on homestuck!

Report Reply

Reply by sanradavid

posted

Several laws and regulations govern the determination and distribution of responsibility in Maryland

Accidente de Motocicleta maryland

Report Reply

Reply by otis

posted

This is a darker slope game and more serious MSPFA, featuring an immersive storyline and intricate puzzles. It's well-regarded for its engaging narrative.

Report Reply

Reply by XxKilla_KrisxX

posted

house of dirk is a good laugh and its got a ton of dirkuu and davekat content. john ruins a wedding is hilarious too and its got johncal implications if u like that ship. homeslice is awesome defcheck that out

Report Reply

Reply by graveyardStuffer

posted

PAY DAT RENT!!!1 is pretty underrated imo

Report Reply

Reply by jood/dirk

posted

crossmound definitely 

Report Reply

Reply by Cool dude I like stuff

posted

I can’t remember what it was called but it basically went like this: Dave gives John lil cal because he messed up the shipping with the bunny and that makes bro insane so he configured this jigsaw like puzzle where Dave has to break his computer to get the fire extinguisher but that happens later John wakes up and realizes his house is messed up there’s multiple rooms they’re all copies of rooms in johns house then John reunites with his dad and Dave sees bro has slashed their apartment floors and stuff so Dave looks into the attic and that’s where it left off it’s pretty funny 

Report Reply

Reply by hodosi

posted

Certainly! When exploring MSPFA (MSPaint Fan Adventures), consider "Homestuck" as a standout example worth delving into. This sprawling webcomic adventure captivates with its rich storyline, diverse characters, and innovative use of multimedia elements. For further insights and recommendations tailored to your preferences, consulting an education consultant knowledgeable about online storytelling platforms can provide valuable guidance.

Report Reply