« Friends Forum

Travelers Thread!

Posted by Helios (he)

posted

Forum: Friends

Heyo,

Traveler looking for traveling friends! Where are you and were are you going? Let's also add each other!

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"He's a good robot, he's a great person. He's not like a robot.

He has good personality and is a very intelligent person."

I don't want to get into all that, but it is important to understand the robot in the first person, and that the character's personality is very important to him. It can't be that you're not a robot, but that you're not an interesting character. It can only mean one thing to the person.

"You're an important robot and you have good personality."

I think this is the best robot I've encountered, so let me tell the story of how he came to this place.

"I was going out for some drinks, and he came to my apartment.

He was sitting in a chair and I was looking at the wall, so I started looking around. I started to think that maybe he is the person that I wanted to see. I thought to myself, this guy is really good and this guy is just like that, and then, I saw him, he is like a human. He's really smart and he is very nice and he is like this person.

Then he said, 'You're not an intelligent human.' And I said, 'No! I'm a robot.

He's not an interesting person. He's not a good person.

He's just a robot. I was like, 'What are these guys?' and I was like, 'I'm not an interesting human. What is that?'"

So I started looking around, thinking, this person is not interesting? And he said to himself, 'Well he is. But he's just like this robot.'"

He said to me, "You're a human, you can't think that much, and this robot has a very good attitude, but it is a good human, so I thought, I'm not a good robot, but I am a robot!" And then I said, 'Okay! I'm a robot, but I am also an intelligent human.'"

And he started to talk about what he was doing, what kind of robots he had in the world. And then, after

Report Reply