Some tips for new scene kids? 😋

Some tips for new scene kids?

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by chaotic Chaos

posted
updated

Don't try Hot Topic unless you search for musical merch or find some bright clothes. Scene people wear bright colors and preppy clothes.
... Tight band shirts (colorful or black), skinny jeans (again, colorful or black), and Converse, Vans, or colorful Nike shoes are the typical scene outfits. Straight leg jeans are awesome, and are emo/scene.

Report Reply

Reply by N3wt1sj0//y:3

posted
updated

You're probably gonna need a lot of hair stay spray if you want spikes or swept to the side hair :3

Also you can wear baggy clothes but just keep the scene yk, like you can have a baggy gir shirt! :3

Report Reply

Reply by Helena >.<

posted

my tip is ACCESSORIES ARE YOUR BEST FRIEND! you could have a simple colorful outfit maybe some skinny jeans, a tutu, a band shirt, denim shortz, or anything invader zim are som options but once you add accessories it makes it much more like the scene aesthetic. Some accessories are colorful or striped armwarmers or socks, colorful tights or fishnets, kandi bracelets or rubber bracelets, hats like baseball caps with scene designs or characters like zim, domo, mlp, etc// Also lots of scene kidz wear belts! Studded belts to be exact, they could just be black, silver, or colorfull and most scene kidz dont wear them in belt loops or wear them layered! Thats just a few things but I recomend researching some more accessories aswell if you want (sorry if my spelling is terrible)

Report Reply

Reply by b3stg0r3

posted

i sayy focus on hair and make up cuss whenever you see person with scene/emo hair and scene/emo make up you know its them, also you can wear tight clothes like skinny/flared jeans tight t-shirts, tank tops. you can also decorate your arms/wrists with kandi bracelets, normal bracelets, random stings and so on, if your parents are strict you can use hair extentions to make your hair more colorful, use cute hair clip((bones hairclips, hello kitty hairclips, bows and so on) tutus with colorful tights and so on you can also find lots of inspo on pinterest

Report Reply

Reply by SauceyEggs

posted

Im a new scene kid myself, but what i started doing was buying shirts with cute designs even if they were baggy or too big and just sewed them to fit me or just cutting shirts into tube tops(sometimes i add string or extra material to make it a cute tank top) and i also use nailpolish to add designs on some jeans i own! Sometimes i also turn to making my own t-shirts when i cant find something im looking for, i go to some cheap custom t-shirt website and have fun making a silly shirt! Hope this helps!

Report Reply