« Writing and Poetry Forum

book I want to write

So I have this middle grade spooky books idea about a witch family dealing with spooky stuff in town. So two questions. What do you think of the name Artemis and third or first pov?

Report Topic

11 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by bob e

posted
updated

3rd person

Artemis too common a name in my opinion

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

1) I like Artemis. I don't really know if that is true, but if it's the name Artemis and I am really interested to know, then I will go for the first pov. I like it a lot more than the name, and it's fun to see how it goes.

I like it, too. The first pov has some interesting characters, and the characters that are in there have interesting backgrounds. I don't like them too much, because it doesn't feel good to me, but they're fun. It's not as bad as some other books.

2) I think the second one is more of a science-fiction novel. It doesn't have much in common with other books. It is more a mystery-saturated book.

I like it a little less than I do the first pov. The characters are interesting, the setting and setting, but it's more of an adventure novel. It is a bit more science-fantasy-like, which I think makes the story a bit less of a science fiction.

So the second and final question is this. If the first one were a story of magic, then why did it end in a magical land and why didn't it end there? I think that's the answer, because I don't like that. It was just an adventure book, but it was more like an adventure novel, and I don't want people to think it was a science fiction.

I'm not sure I agree. The first pov is just a story, and that doesn't make it science-fictional, but I don't want to read that story as an actual story.

I don't like the second pov, because the first is just more fantasy. It doesn't really feel good to me, and the characters that are there don't have any good stories at all, which is a shame, because it's a story about a magic family, and that's just too bad, because I think it is more like science fiction.

The second is that the first book is just more fantasy. The story of the magic family is just

Report Reply

Reply by Brenda R. Lee

posted
updated

I think the name Artemis sounds intriguing for a witch character in a middle grade spooky book. As for the point of view, both third person and first person can work well, so it depends on the storytelling style you want to adopt. Third person allows for a broader perspective and multiple character viewpoints, while first person offers a more personal and immersive experience. Consider which approach aligns better with your story and the tone you want to convey. TellWinnDixie

Report Reply

Reply by donald096

posted

Thus, what are you awaiting? Take advantage of the opportunity to win interesting prizes by participating in the online survey atpostalexperience.com/pos if you use the US Postal Service. The firm will provide you 10% off vouchers as a thank you for your efforts in submitting accurate feedback.

Report Reply

Reply by donald096

posted

Thus, what are you awaiting? Take advantage of the opportunity to win interesting prizes by participating in the online survey atpostalexperience.com/pos if you use the US Postal Service. The firm will provide you 10% off vouchers as a thank you for your efforts in submitting accurate feedback.

Report Reply

Reply by markkaint

posted

To participate in the WalgreensListens Survey, you must adhere to a set of criteria. Therefore, you must ensure that the registration procedure is correctly completed while adhering to the guidelines in order for it to be successful 

Report Reply

Reply by harold wahl

posted

Welcome to the official Walgreens Listens customer survey website, www.walgreenslistens.com. We are excited to have you visit us. Please feel free to participate in this Walgreens survey and share your thoughts with us. 

Report Reply

Reply by Lowes.Com/Survey

posted

Lowes.com/Survey - Should there be any disagreement regarding the winner's identity, the individual whose name was used to open the email account associated with the winning email address will be considered the winner.

Report Reply

Reply by Talktostopandshop

posted

Talktostopandshop - A customer feedback project called TalkToStopAndShop aims to collect information regarding the Stop & Shop shopping experience. Customers can provide feedback on a range of topics, including overall service, product quality, staff behavior, and store cleanliness, by filling out this form. Customers who participate can enter to win a $500 gift card to Stop & Shop.

Report Reply