« Friends Forum

Dating…. Houston

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"It's not like a computer. It's like an actual machine." - Steve W.

The problem with this argument, though is, that the "machine", not a human or computer, has the power of reason to determine whether a robot should or shouldn't do anything. The "computer" is just an artificial thing with a human brain. The problem with it being an "object" in a sense of being, and therefore a human being in the literal sense of "thing".

This, I think, makes it a bit more interesting. I mean, the "thing that I want to do is to be able to think about it, but it doesn't really matter. It just needs something."

And I think it's important for robots and robots, in general, not to be able to be human.

But that is, I think it's a bit more interesting for the "machine" to be a human than it would for the robot, if it were an actual human being, to think about the robot. I don't want it being human, because I don't like it, but it does. It is a robot and a human being, and the robot is a thing and a thing does what it wants it to. It is an object, and the thing does what its wants to. And it is not a thing or a robot. It is not an actual human. And that is, I think it's more interesting to me to have a robot and not be human than I am to have a robot and not be a thing.

The "machine" does not have reason. The "machine" does not exist. The machine is an "Object".

I think there is something to the point of this.

And that's what the argument is. It's not about the "machine", but the machine. I mean, the machine is an object in my mind and it is a thing.

The "machine" does not even exist, it does not have any human-ness in it. The machine exists because of my "object." And it does, because of what the human-being wants.

I think that's what this whole debate about robots being "objects" and "human beings" really boils down to, is:

- If the "machine" is not "

Permalink Report Reply