« Games Forum

ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ ᴠ ~ <3

Posted by vaL <3

posted

Forum: Games

just chat abt identity v ig!! my id is 13544863 if anybody wants to play with me <3 (if that doesn't work just type in v4lpuk3ju1c3)
-
if u don't know what identity v is, it's basically a pc/mobile competitive game where you can play as a survivor (protagonist) or a hunter (antagonist). the basic rules are when you play in a diary deduction (also known as a quick match) there are 7 ciphers scatted all over the map and you only need to decode 5 of them in order to escape if you are a survivor. (ciphers look like these big typewriters that you have to "decode" in other words type a bunch of random buttons to fully crack a fuse). however if you are a hunter, you have to stop all four survivors from decoding the ciphers and escaping by tying them all to rocket chairs which in a certain amount of time if they are not saved they will get blasted in the air and die.
-
questions you can answer (which may or may not lead me to adding you as a friend);
"who do you main as far as survivors?"
"who do you min as far as hunters?"
"who are your favorite characters?"
"do you prefer blackjack, tarot or chasing shadows?"
"what are your favorite ships?"
"do you have any headcanons?"
"do you have any tips for beginners?"
-
my answers;
1. i main andrew and kreacher mainly bcuz they're my favorite characters <3
2. i can only main leo but i don't play as hunter a lot. when i am i try to pick joseph or geisha or wu chang as much as i can when they're free to play
3. andrew, wu chang, luca, eli, naib, luchino, kreacher and patricia <3
4. i prefer tarot, but i suck at all of them <//3
5. andrew x luca, andrew x me asf
6. i have so many i can't possibly write them all
7. DO NOT SAVE ANYBODY WHEN THEY ARE CHAIRED BY GEISHA OR LUCHINO. DON'T DO IT. IT'S NOT WORTH IT. also never put down a pallet unless the hunter is super close to it, that way u don't waste them <3 (cus they can break the pallets)

okie, get to discussing !

Report Topic

1 Reply

helloww

i am so happy to find others playing idv!

my main Survivor is Aesop or Andrew
while my main hunter is Joseph
I love Aesop Joseph, Jack, Luka, Antonio and Luchino and Andrew djjdnd
i love black jack to others i am not very good
shippo joscarl

I'm the beginner

Report Reply