« SpaceHey Forum

how to delete a user from friends?

Posted by anna

posted

Forum: SpaceHey

someone on my list posted some dumb pseudoscience and id like to remove them or block them if possible. how?

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Cashlin

posted

theres a block button near where the add friend button is, its possible that they edited their profile and thats gone and im a little stumped there, if theres a will theres a way tho

Report Reply

Reply by Steve

posted

To remove them, go to their profile page and instead of 'Add Friend' it will say 'Remove Friend' and you can just click it and they're gone. Not blocked, but just not friends anymore.

Report Reply

Reply by ☆゚.*CosmicOcean*.゚☆

posted

What if they've made it so you can't see their contact box to unfriend/block them?

Report Reply

Reply by dB_doll

posted

hiding/deleting the contact box or SpaceHey buttons goes against outlined rules/ToS
profiles that do this should be reported for doing it and SpaceHey will take it from there ig

Report Reply

Reply by PatriciaCain

posted

There must be the option of block or unfriend on social websites you need to just find them. I’m sure you will find the option soon here and able to fix them easily. I admire your online work http://lovebelfast.co.uk/assignment-help/ that would be trusted to all.

Report Reply

Reply by mystical illusions

posted
updated

well looking on that profiles some do not have the option to delete them but block seems to take them out of your friends list ... if  you can not find delete on their profile ... just needed to know for the future if i am not into what their doing ... and if they can not contact me first to be my friend ...

Report Reply