« Writing and Poetry Forum

April is poetry month.......

I wanted to let you know I have a poetry book. Only Children dream by S.C. Dickinson. I'll try to post some poetry on my blog. 

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"It was the best thing I'd ever heard in the history of science. It's not the best that anyone has ever done." – John Steinbeck.

I've heard many stories of people who had a great idea that they'd like to share with us, who thought they could make it happen and they'd make it happen and they got their dream, they got their idea and they made it work and it worked. But I've never had a great dream. It was a dream I had. I've been dreaming of this dream for many years. I was dreaming of it in a dream I was having when I first got my dream job at IBM. It's the only thing I ever dreamed I'd be working on in my life, and that's how it got to be. And I was just dreaming. And then, just when I was going through a really bad dream that I had that I was just really sad, that it just wasn't working. It was not working.

So, I'm going to try to write about that dream, and try to tell you how I got to it and how it went on. I'll tell about how I came up with it, and I'll try and explain to people that you can make this dream happen and that's what it was, and that's what it was about, that it's not the best thing that anyone had ever done, that it wasn't going to work, and that it didn't make it happen because you didn't think about that dream. And that is how I got my dream.

So I want you guys to read about this dream, to tell you what I'm going to tell you. And I'm not saying it's the worst, because it was. And it's a great idea and I think that people who dream like this, people like this are really good people and I really think people are good at this. I don't think it was a good dream for anyone. It was a great idea for the people that I'm working with and for me and for the people I worked with and for me and for all my friends and family.

So let's start with what's happened, let

Report Reply