« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

Does anyone know good places to find emo clothes??

Hey guys whats up! I noticed that Hot Topic is kind of lacking as far as emo/scene things go. They have some good clothes and accessories (I get almost all of my accessories from them lol) that fit the emo vibe. But they're very limited. Like they seem to have shifted from the go-to emo/scene store to just a pop culture merch store because of how emo culture kind of fizzled out. So I was wondering where I could find things that match the whole "2008 MySpace Rawr XD" aesthetic. Thanks!

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by meowbands

posted

Depop sometimes has some good stuff if you keep an eye out for specific bands or tags! Hot Topic online tends to have more emo/scene stuff than in store, and there’s Dolls Kill which is a shitty company BUT they host other brands that you can find then go to the specific brands’ shop :D 

Report Reply

Reply by Jessica P

posted

Depop!

I'm a seller & a buyer on this platform. I find the best emo/scene/goth/alt fashion on there! prices can range but i could also be your personal shopper :) hot topic is nothing compared to what it was in the 2000's sadly. BUT you can find old HT attire on depop!

Report Reply

Reply by zee

posted

hey!! i get my clothes from thrift stores, spencers, and amazon. these are the only places i shop at for emo clothes/accessories, and i usually diy half of my clothes!! xD when its in season i would def look at the halloween shops as well :))

Report Reply