« Books and Stories Forum

Ghost Rider 1973-2021

Every once in awhile I feel like reading the entire runs and major appearances of many Marvel/DC Heroes I've done Blade, Prez Teenage President (easy), and others

Anyway I just read every run of Ghost Rider ever, I always considered him my favorite Marvel hero but I haven't read much but now I can call myself a true fan!

It's neat seeing how a character evolves from his original appearance to now, Ghost Rider is such a tough badass metal character but his early adventures where very goofy at least till the 90s

anyone else a Ghost Rider fan anything to share! I might jump and read every Captain Atom appearance at DC I always considered him my DC favorite! 

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Hispanic At The Discord

posted

What was the breakdown of the series you went through? I'd love to do the same. I have always dug all renditions of Ghost Rider through the years and would love to learn more. 

Report Reply

Reply by Milkescout

posted

Choose among legit ENL or solid ESL writers to pay the lowest price and get the maximum level of writing quality at the same time how to write an essay in mla format. At any time of day or night, there are dozens of writers waiting to be booked to work on an essay.

Report Reply