« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

how do you change text color on your page?

Posted by JoshOnset

posted

Forum: Web, HTML, Tech

feel free to send the coding into the comments, I'm really new to CSS and I wanna pimp myspace page as quick as possible, there are not many Spacehey tutorials on youtube.

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by SDesires

posted

This covers most of the text on your page, and I included the background picture and color that you already had. Feel free to change the colors to how you want them to look. Also remember to have an end bracket for each CSS style:) I hope this helps you a little!

<style>
  body {
    background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/17/9b/0f/179b0f379d6e0e4a105920ff25f83e87.jpg) no-repeat center center
      fixed;
    -webkit-background-size: cover;
    -moz-background-size: cover;
    -o-background-size: cover;
    background-size: cover;
  }
.profile {
    background: red; /*not sure if you were trying to have your background red first or not, but CSS will show the second styling of the same element*/
  }
.profile {
    background-color: #d90166;
    color: #00d974; /*your text color for most of the page - this is the complimentary color for the magenta that you chose. Feel free to change it*/

}

/*these are your various headers, I have used yellow to show you which text is affected by this code. Feel free to change them to what you prefer. If you want individual headers to be different colors then you have to write each one in a separate piece of code.*/
h3 , h4, h5, .url-info b {
    color: #f8fc07;  
}

/*This is the color of the links on your page. I have set them to green so you can see what they are. Feel free to change them to your preferred color*/
a {
     color: #13fc07;
}

/* color of the normal text on your page. I have set this to purple so that you know which text is affected. Feel free to change it to what you prefer*/
p, h2 {
     color: #5d02f9;
}
/* color of friend's names in the comments, number of friends and your name. This I set to orange */ 
h1, .count, .friends a p {
     color: #f99b02;
</style>

Report Reply

Reply by apparelsteel

posted

A usual logic of applying CSS is that you should build a container in HTML and apply a piece of CSS code to it. For instance:

<p>Here's the paragraph, and I want to change its text color.</p>
Then, you go to CSS file and give the following property to all the paragraphs the following way:
p {
color: blue;
}

Report Reply

Reply by Eva Lyra

posted

Certainly! To change text color on a page, you can use the CSS "color" property. For example:

<style>
p {
color: red; /* You can replace 'red' with your desired color */
}
</style>

And if you're looking to enhance your website further, learn How to log in to cPanel for seamless control over your hosting environment. Feel free to ask if you need more assistance!

Report Reply

Reply by Haseeb

posted

Changing text color on your webpage is a fundamental aspect of web design. You can modify text color using CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). In your CSS file or within the <style> tag in your HTML, use the "color" property to set the desired color. For example, to make text red, you'd write:

p {
color: red;
}

If you're looking to enhance your webpage, professional web development services can provide comprehensive support. Skilled developers can assist with not only changing text colors but also optimizing your website's overall design, functionality, and user experience. Whether it's CSS modifications or broader design improvements, relying on expert web development services ensures a polished and effective online presence.

Report Reply

Reply by samth

posted

Download YO WhatsApp for free.

Report Reply

Reply by Sun Flower

posted
updated

Absolutely! YouTube is a great place to find Spacehey tutorials for CSS. Happy coding! Also, using a calculator might help you manage your coding tasks efficiently.

Report Reply

Reply by TeoMatix

posted

The article's focus on the significance of color spaces in graphic design underscores the meticulous attention to detail required in visual projects. Similarly, the Limeup  blog read more here highlights how blockchain technology is revolutionizing real estate, stressing accuracy, transparency, and innovation. Just as selecting the right color space ensures the intended visual outcome, blockchain introduces a level of precision and security in transactions. Both fields, though distinct, emphasize the necessity of adopting the correct tools and technologies for achieving desired results. For an in-depth exploration of blockchain's impact on real estate.

Report Reply

Reply by Tanu

posted

While MySpace itself is no longer the social media giant it once was, there are some resources to pimp your Spacehey profile with CSS! Unfortunately, adding code directly is against their terms of service. However, you can still achieve a customized look with pre-made layouts.

Search online for "Spacehey layouts" to find options that fit your style. Once you have a layout, you can usually copy and paste it into your profile's designated area.

For a deeper dive into web design, consider a full-stack development course in Kolkata! These courses will teach you both the creative (design) and technical (coding) aspects of web development.

Report Reply