« Quiz/Survey Forum

PAULINE'S SURVEY THINGER-MAJIGGER!

Posted by FunkyPauline

posted

Forum: Quiz/Survey

1) Are you prepared to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

2) If you were a character in a movie or a television show, what genre would you live in?

3) If you had the power to completely eradicate one disease, which would you choose to abolish?

4) If you lived in a medieval village, what would your job be?

5) Does anybody beside yourself know your deepest, juciest secret? Do you ever intend to tell anyone, like, at all?

6) What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

7) What small things annoy you to an irrational degree?

8) There's an old, old man who lives deep in the forest. He's immortal, and was born in the year 0 or something. You may ask him one question. What do you ask?

9) How are you? No, really. How are you? Not "Fine," nor, "Good, thanks, and you?" How are you, really? Now, today, at this moment?

10) If you could enhance one of your senses twofold (e.g. your smelling ability would be twice as good as it is now), which would you choose to enhance?

11) Would you rather get stuck on an island with your ex or a python?

12) Have you ever walked on the beach at night?

13) Think of a song and write down the first song that comes to mind. What is it?

14) Is there something you want to tell someone, but haven't/can't? Why not, and how do you think they'd react if you told them?

15) Have you ever had a recurring dream or nightmare? What is it?

16) Has your gut feeling or first impression about something ever been wrong?

17) Have you ever cried in public? Where?

18) How does your hair look?

19) Do you think making out is slutty?

20) Do you want a tattoo?

21) If you were allowed to dye your hair, what color would you pick?

22) Would you every try being a vegetarian?

23) If you were given $1 million but could only listen to the kidz bop version of the songs, would you take the money?

24) What weapon would you use in a zombie apocalypse?

25) If you were given the chance to pick one superpower, what would it be and why?

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by xX_cl0ckw0rkc0rv1dae_Xx

posted

yep, i have a tendency to overshare anyways
2) If you were a character in a movie or a television show, what genre would you live in?
idfk urban fantasy or whatever, i can 100% see myself attempting to assemble a team of like 20+ people with the sole purpose of speedrunning sburb at some point
3) If you had the power to completely eradicate one disease, which would you choose to abolish?
covid. i miss my friends man
tending to animals/sewing
5) Does anybody beside yourself know your deepest, juciest secret? Do you ever intend to tell anyone, like, at all?
that secret is Trauma and self-loathing, only a select few know how much there is
exploded a jar once in the name of science. worth it
minimalism. i had to clean my room recently and it feels so weird because it's so empty, and while some things like my cable management are much better, it's just barren and sad. this is also why i tend to not clean for months and have maybe 50 different plushies on my bed at the moment
8) There's an old, old man who lives deep in the forest. He's immortal, and was born in the year 0 or something. You may ask him one question. What do you ask?
idfk man id just be sitting there in stunned silence since that man would legally classify as a cryptid
9) How are you? No, really. How are you? Not "Fine," nor, "Good, thanks, and you?" How are you, really? Now, today, at this moment?
soda tastes better than i remember
10) If you could enhance one of your senses twofold (e.g. your smelling ability would be twice as good as it is now), which would you choose to enhance?
the ability to see color. i will unlock the shrimp colors
ex, ive only ever had one and we get along really well anyways (we dated in the past, broke it off peacefully, and are currently in a moirallegiance together, its great)
no but now that you mention it i want to
13) Think of a song and write down the first song that comes to mind. What is it?
black but specifically the richaadeb cover of it
14) Is there something you want to tell someone, but haven't/can't? Why not, and how do you think they'd react if you told them?
i wanna tell a lot of my friends how much shit i let build inside me on the regular and while i know the reaction would be positive i dont think i could ever bring myself to tell them
the scenario is different every time but usually my old middle school is where it takes place, or somewhere near it
usually no, it always appears if someone joins the server where i met the previously mentioned friend group and gives off bad vibes i try to stay aware of them and usually im not wrong
i dont remember when or where but ik it happened at least once
like i cut it at 3am on an impulse which is the exact scenario i cut it in
nah, you do you ig
no, im too scared of needles to even want one
i am and currently its dyed black
nah
23) If you were given $1 million but could only listen to the kidz bop version of the songs, would you take the money?
yes because id be perfectly happy skipping over the covers bring me to life, SING, and stressed out just to get to the used or whatever
my electric guitar. its basically an axe anyways lol
25) If you were given the chance to pick one superpower, what would it be and why?
physics manipulation. i vibe too much with being a space player and already have though of multiple ways i can use it with my weapon of choice

Report Reply

Reply by Madrugada

posted

Okay.

A Superhero Show

Diseases who can kill people

A witch x3

nope.

singing on whatsapp x3

Embarassements on false time

how can I be immortal as you?

fantastic

to watch better

python. coding is nice.

yes. very beautiful.

Nickelback "Hero"

I think the one can understand it false

To fall from a house

yes

yes. cried in the rain

nice.

nope.

have one

yes.

yes.

A samurai sword. I would play with them "kill bill" x3

I already have got superpowers :D

Report Reply

Reply by Sʜᴀʏ Gᴏɢʜ 🎩

posted

Always.

Supernatural romance drama.

Cancer.

Queen.

I don't even know it.

Me exes.

Noisy eating, liars, people who are just constantly full of fake competitive drama... The list goes on. I am a very annoyed person lol.

I ask him nothing.

I am not ok.

My senses are already above par, so I really don't know.

My ex.

Yes. It's lovely.

Avril Lavigne - Smile.

Yes.

Many. I can't think of them at the moment.

Sometimes.

Yes. Many places.

Ends are effed. need to cut off an inch or two... again. Other than that, my hair is beautiful.

No.

Have one. I used to want more, but now I don't know if I care anymore.

It needs a biiiiiig break from that. I dyed my hair all kinds of colors for years and now it's not happy.

Sometimes I think about it, but I don't think so.

Yes. They're not awful anyway.

My brain.

I never know.

Report Reply

Reply by ≈ MiDNiGHT WHiSPeRS ≈

posted

1) Are you prepared to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth? You can’t handle the truth! Lmao

Sci-Fi

3) If you had the power to completely eradicate one disease, which would you choose to abolish? Cancer

4) If you lived in a medieval village, what would your job be? Writing the village newspaper

5) Does anybody beside yourself know your deepest, juciest secret? Do you ever intend to tell anyone, like, at all? Nope these lips are sealed

6) What's the craziest thing you've ever done? ^

People getting in my face and talking my head off when k want to be left alone

8) There's an old, old man who lives deep in the forest. He's immortal, and was born in the year 0 or something. You may ask him one question. What do you ask? When will it be my turn for happiness, surely you the gift of psyche sir?

9) How are you? No, really. How are you? Not "Fine," nor, "Good, thanks, and you?" How are you, really? Now, today, at this moment? Eh, not good man

10) If you could enhance one of your senses twofold (e.g. your smelling ability would be twice as good as it is now), which would you choose to enhance? Hmm hearing

11) Would you rather get stuck on an island with your ex or a python? Python

12) Have you ever walked on the beach at night? No

13) Think of a song and write down the first song that comes to mind. What is it? “Only Happens When It Rains”

14) Is there something you want to tell someone, but haven't/can't? Why not, and how do you think they'd react if you told them? Yes because what’s the point when they won’t have the right answer?

15) Have you ever had a recurring dream or nightmare? What is it? No

16) Has your gut feeling or first impression about something ever been wrong? No

17) Have you ever cried in public? Where? Work

18) How does your hair look? Messy lol

19) Do you think making out is slutty? If you are not in a relationship with the person yes

20) Do you want a tattoo? No

21) If you were allowed to dye your hair, what color would you pick? Well I’m an adult so yes lol but I dye it black

22) Would you every try being a vegetarian? I have been one once and a vegan twice.

23) If you were given $1 million but could only listen to the kidz bop version of the songs, would you take the money? Lol that’s a big no

24) What weapon would you use in a zombie apocalypse? Flame torch
25) If you were given the chance to pick one superpower, what would it be and why? Invisibility or flight

Report Reply

Reply by Crow

posted

yeps
sadistic/ironic comedy 
covid so we can all chill lmao
some sort of artist. literary art or like pottery and textiles or smth
nope i’m very open about shit
drink piss at rehab
when people sit in my spots, when they walk in the wrong side of me
will i die happy?
extremely exhausted. it’s 1am and i have school in a few hours
sight
my ex ig lmao we’re still friends
yes
chemicals between us; bush
telling my dad that i get panicked when he acts aggressive. if i try to tell him he just gets aggressive and mad anyway so there’s no point
in elementary school i had one about this preschool. there was a guy sleeping in a puppet stage. the chest of stick puppets opened and they all came out and beat the shit outta the guy. i woke up screaming every time and it only stopped because one morning i woke up and laughed 
nope it’s usually right. i am wired to analyze people and situations because of trauma lmaooo
school mostly, oh and at work
it’s really messed up rn. it’s black and red tho
no wyf?
hell yea
my hair is currently dyed black and red 
yes it lasted for a day
fuck no
something light and sharp
teleportation; quick, easy, free travel

Report Reply

Reply by arlo atomickk

posted

maybe...

Hopefully something studio ghibli-esque - i want peace tbh.

Cancer probably

Blacksmith

Nope and NO

I cant think..

dirty cars, the feeling of earphone cables being tugged, people touching my hair, the feeling of the sun on my skin.

How can we fix the world?

Bad and bad and bad and bad

Sight - I need glasses

My ex so i could kill them and eat their meat :]

No i HATE the beach.

Superstar by the toy box lol

Yes and I cant tell them because it would upset them and i dont want them to stop trusting me. 

No that freaks me out.

Literally no... yet people NEVER LISTEN TO MEEEE

yes i cried in school once

I dont know how to answer this

Yes /pos

YES I HAVE 6

RAINBOW

Yes I have before

Maybe................... 

Something long range like a jousting rod or something

Being able to control time - i could literally do anything. Travel to the future and past and rewrite embarrassing moments etc. I could even stop it

Report Reply

Reply by Bones 0-\\

posted

1) Are you prepared to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth? Sure I am.

2) If you were a character in a movie or a television show, what genre would you live in? Maybe a thriller/horror/mystery 

3) If you had the power to completely eradicate one disease, which would you choose to abolish? Cancer !!

4) If you lived in a medieval village, what would your job be? The village witch 

5) Does anybody beside yourself know your deepest, juciest secret? Do you ever intend to tell anyone, like, at all? Honestly? I don't really have any "deep" or "juicy" secrets. If I did though, I'd probably tell my sister though (depending on the secret ofc)

6) What's the craziest thing you've ever done? Idk? I jumped into the deep end of the pool not knowing how to swim at all (I somehow landed in the water perfectly fine haha)

7) What small things annoy you to an irrational degree? Now if I were to try to list everything here I don't think the list would ever end. I get annoyed soo easily 

8) There's an old, old man who lives deep in the forest. He's immortal, and was born in the year 0 or something. You may ask him one question. What do you ask? Will I ever be able to truly express myself as I am?

9) How are you? No, really. How are you? Not "Fine," nor, "Good, thanks, and you?" How are you, really? Now, today, at this moment? Definitely nowhere near okay

10) If you could enhance one of your senses twofold (e.g. your smelling ability would be twice as good as it is now), which would you choose to enhance? My sight. Not too big on wearing glasses haha. 

11) Would you rather get stuck on an island with your ex or a python? I can handle my ex (I think?) It'd just be very awkward for him (I assume) after what he did to me :D

12) Have you ever walked on the beach at night? No but I want to 

13) Think of a song and write down the first song that comes to mind. What is it? Eyeless - Slipknot

14) Is there something you want to tell someone, but haven't/can't? Why not, and how do you think they'd react if you told them? I can't tell him because I fear rejection too much lmao. Honestly, idek how he'd react. Probably not the way I'd want him to though !!

15) Have you ever had a recurring dream or nightmare? What is it? I've had plenty of them. 

16) Has your gut feeling or first impression about something ever been wrong? Loads of times haha

17) Have you ever cried in public? Where? Yes lmao, the last last dentist appointment I had omg

18) How does your hair look? Right now? It's just doing it's own thing 

19) Do you think making out is slutty? Not at all

20) Do you want a tattoo? Maybe one or two

21) If you were allowed to dye your hair, what color would you pick? Pitch black !!

22) Would you every try being a vegetarian? No need to

23) If you were given $1 million but could only listen to the kidz bop version of the songs, would you take the money? Uhh I don't know..I'll have to say yes for now though

24) What weapon would you use in a zombie apocalypse? Maybe an axe or a knife. Or brass knuckles

25) If you were given the chance to pick one superpower, what would it be and why? Invisibility. It'd be very useful for my social anxiety :]

Report Reply