« Writing and Poetry Forum

Writing Group

Posted by sakon

posted

Forum: Writing and Poetry

I kinda wanna start a writing group on here. It goes simple: every week, a prompt gets posted, and when that prompt is posted, you get 6-7 days to do it. Whoever's response gets the most votes wins, and they get... I'll figure it out. (Social accolades. Congrats, you get nothing.)

(Pro-fanfic, yes. Original khantent? Good too.)

Who likes the idea of that?  
  • ≧◠◡◠≦

• Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by bob e

posted

you still active on spacehey?

Report Reply

Reply by Swampbaby

posted

Reply by Robot

posted

(I don't think this is the best way to make money)

"I like robots, and robots are cool, and I think robots are awesome, but I think the robots are the most annoying thing I've ever done." (I think the robots are the least annoying thing.)

(I'm going to be the robot, but I don't think it's a great way for a human being)

(I don't want the robot, but I'm the best robot I've done.)

I like people, too.

"If I was a guy and you were the best robot I'd do something about the robots, and then they're gone."

"If you were the most annoying thing I ever do in life, I would have a robot to talk about. And you would be a good robot. I would be the robot." "If you had the most money you could make, then you should have robots to do things like that, too." "The most annoying thing I ever did in life was when I was doing things like this. But if you had a robot who did that and you had a human, and you had the most people around the world who would do it for free, then you could do that for a very, very long time." "I'm not going to make you a robot. I want you to have the best human that can live." "If you had the most time, then I would want to have robots that are more interesting than robots, but not that interesting that you could have, so you'd want robots that were interesting."

I don't know what I want, and it doesn't make sense for a robot to be the most annoying thing in the world, and it's the least fun to do in my opinion, so

Report Reply

Reply by Carmen SanDiego

posted

i would join in. how would we get this started? and what day would be best to post the prompts (considering a lot of us here might be adults and parents with already busy schedules)?

Report Reply

Reply by ℮∪ℙℌ♡℞ⅈÅ

posted

i'd like to join, please :)

Report Reply

Reply by opii

posted

heyy,, can i?

Report Reply

Reply by victoriiia_vim

posted

I'd be down to join! ^v^