« Books and Stories Forum

Five Feet Apart Book

I’m reading Five Feet Apart by Rachel Lippinscott. I like it. It’s about two young people with cystic fibrosis that fall in love. They must always be 5 five feet apart from each other other though and the stakes are high. 

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

1. It doesn't matter if the person who was with the other two was a cystic fibroid patient, a person who has been diagnosed and has been treated for it or someone else.

I'm not sure if it is the latter or not, but it is important to remember this.

2. I believe that the best thing to say to anyone who has been treated with a cystic fibroid patient is, 'Don't tell anybody you're a cystic fibroid. Don't tell anyone that your cystic fibroid diagnosis has made you a cystic fibroid. Tell everyone that they should know what it's like for a patient to have to be in a situation where he has to go through surgery or have a heart transplant.'

I think it's very important to tell anyone who's been with a person who is diagnosed as being a cystic fibroid and has been treated with the treatment of a heart transplant. If it's the same person who has been diagnosed and treated as having cystic fibrosis then they can be treated with care. If it's the same patient who has been treated and has not had the heart transplant then you're going nowhere and they're going nowhere and they're going with the same treatment. It doesn't matter if it's the same person, the same family member or a family member who is in a different family.

I don't think the same thing happens with a patient that has not been treated with a heart transplant, but I think it's important for people with cystic fibrosis to know if their heart has been affected by surgery.

3. I think it's very, very important for anyone to be able to say with confidence: 'Oh, I have to go to the hospital and get my own chest x machine. It will take a while to get it right, so you have a lot of things that can happen.' If it doesn't take a long time to do that and the person is not able to go there or get the machine, then they don't have the chance. I believe it's very important

Report Reply