« SpaceHey Forum

How to change layouts???

Posted by Gabriel Cedeño

posted

Forum: SpaceHey

Could someone help me telling  how to change layouts pleaese?

I would like to edit my profile in an original way...

Thank You  (⌒‿⌒)

Report Topic

21 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by LaraVista

posted

I have the same question: we need a simple tutorial for the first steps...

Report Reply

Reply by Michele Bentley

posted

I've been trying to figure that out as well!!

Report Reply

Reply by Joanna

posted

I used pimp my profile and used the MySpace 2.0 layout.  Then used css codes and add them to about me. 

Report Reply

Reply by Kat

posted

I saw someone post this link in another forum. 

Report Reply

Reply by Helios (he)

posted

Copy and paste the code in your profile info.

Report Reply

Reply by Swiftpaw

posted

It's done through the profile info. Anything in the "<style>" tags changes the CSS, which on the page controls the color, background, width, font, and various other parts of the webpage. 

Anything outside of the style tags goes on your profile info itself, so that's where you would write your information if you want to. Spacehey uses HTML so if you want to space apart your text you have to use " <br />" at the beginning or put it between "<p> </p>"

When using a layout, you just copy and paste the code it gives into the box for your profile info and then write what you want in your profile after all of it. 

Report Reply

Reply by _Going_to_Gerany_

posted

You go to the layouts section and choose a layout, copy the layout link then go edit your profile, then put the link in your about me, then save it then your profile page should be different!

Report Reply

Reply by maria

posted

Reply by l0r4z3p4m

posted

Reply by Jin

posted

I see alot of people replying this and let me offer you help!

MySpace well space hey uses html , if you don't know hyper text go to layouts find one you like and apply it. I'm slowly learning hypertext by studying layout skins but a simple way to get started

<div> makes a "

"

Report Reply

Reply by SatanEatsMe

posted

I don't really know a tutorial of it but you can use other layouts as templates, and then change the pictures in the layout.

Report Reply

Reply by Bloom'sfairydragon

posted

Hey guys go to layouts on the top bar, hit share a layout, pick a layout you like by copy pasting the code into your abt me

Report Reply

U write the CSS code for the page an put I in the about me section

Report Reply

Reply by leilani

posted

find the link you want in layouts and paste into your about me, then save and click view your profile!!

Report Reply

Reply by GrameSmith

posted
updated

To change layouts on SpaceHey, go to the "Layouts" section, select a layout, copy its link, and paste it into your "About Me" section in profile editing. Save to apply changes.

Report Reply

Reply by N0rm@l_pers0n

posted

I h@ve the s@me questi0n ;-;

Report Reply

Reply by Kuna

posted

on top there is a thing (Layouts) you need to click on it and then search for the one you like. after you find it, click on it and copy the code. go on profile and on "about me" you paste the code and done

Report Reply

Reply by evie <3

posted

omg i found out how

so, find the layout you want, then go to your abt me thing and paste it there

ITS THAT SIMPLE!!!!1!!!!1!1!!1!!!!1111!!!

Report Reply

Hey hello spacehey I would like to find a layout with a theme of stars or things from space. They help me?

Report Reply

Reply by Sonicfan124

posted

go to layouts, click on a layout, then you copy the code in your about me page 

Report Reply

i’ve pasted the link into the abt me section and it still won’t work! it just shows up in the section and doesn’t do anything :( any help plz?

Report Reply